my brother wants to get a HD DVR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ehren

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
Wisconsin
he is a current customer and I wanted to get some info. I saw that best buy and circuit city had HR20s for $299. Does that include installation of the 5lnb dish? Thanks for your help!

I bought mine from Circuit city for the same price... when you get home give them a call, ofcourse it would be another 2yr contract... you tell them that you need the new Dish and installation... it was free for me.

They are slightly less at Costco. However, call Directv and you may be able to get it for much less--possibly even free (it seems to vary all over the place--I paid $199 in January). In any case (except possibly an eBay source) Directv will do the installation free, including the dish.

They are slightly less at Costco. However, call Directv and you may be able to get it for much less--possibly even free (it seems to vary all over the place--I paid $199 in January). In any case (except possibly an eBay source) Directv will do the installation free, including the dish.

with a committment of course yes?

COSTCO currently $ 269
with a committment of course yes?

YES

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts