My channels have changed...

PotentialNoobie

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 22, 2009
Puerto Rico
Hmm, Yesterday I noticed that I had some "new" "HD" channels (4937 BBCA, 4938 BET, 4941 E!, 4944 GOLF, 4956 MSNBC, 4957 NBATV, 4958 NFL, 4961 SPEED, 4963 TRV), without me asking for them.

Looked at my Bill and it does not say anything, but the same... HD Pak 9.99
HD Pak Credit -9.99. :confused:

At the Dish Website it says:

Monthly Charges:
HD 200 Free $0.00 :confused:

Today I noticed that my HDNET channel is alone... I have lost the others...

I have not joined the HD for Life, cause I did not want to loose the HDTHR channel, and don't care for those HD channels mentioned above...

Am I to understand that I DO have the HD 200 for free now?

Hmm, Yesterday I noticed that I had some "new" "HD" channels (4937 BBCA, 4938 BET, 4941 E!, 4944 GOLF, 4956 MSNBC, 4957 NBATV, 4958 NFL, 4961 SPEED, 4963 TRV), without me asking for them.

Looked at my Bill and it does not say anything, but the same... HD Pak 9.99
HD Pak Credit -9.99. :confused:

At the Dish Website it says:

Monthly Charges:
HD 200 Free $0.00 :confused:

Today I noticed that my HDNET channel is alone... I have lost the others...

I have not joined the HD for Life, cause I did not want to loose the HDTHR channel, and don't care for those HD channels mentioned above...

Am I to understand that I DO have the HD 200 for free now?

Some PR cust have been "upgraded"without further noticed or price change,therefore you'll have the same 200 prog with the HD it comes with that package,be happy, only few people have come with that.:)

HD Theater is on 5710 ;) .

Will have to do, for the moment... :rolleyes:

Some PR cust have been "upgraded"without further noticed or price change,therefore you'll have the same 200 prog with the HD it comes with that package,be happy, only few people have come with that.
smile.gif

I guess I'll find out if I am one of those "happy" people on the next Bill...;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)