MY COST AFTER REBATES & AGREEMENT

Status
Please reply by conversation.

nrholland

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 13, 2003
Tampa Bay Area
Here's my question. I want to find how much Directv will REALLY cost me after all the agreements and rebates are done and over with? They try to hide that from you when you sign up. I don't want to look at my bill one day and be shocked and have a heart attack over what I'm paying.

So, I want the following options for my Directv service:

1) Choice Xtra
2) DVR Service
3) HD (WITHOUT auto-pay)
4) Whole Home DVR + HD
5) Sports Pack
4) 4 T.V.s - 2 HD, 2 SD

I want to know how much if I have DVR for all t.v.s OR just the two HD t.v.s for the DVR service.

And how much a month will I be paying for the rent of these boxes. (Either one HD/DVR + 3 HD receivers OR one HD/DVR + 1 HD receiver + 2 SD receivers)?

And in addition any other hidden fees they don't want you to know about?

Thank you.

Here's my question. I want to find how much Directv will REALLY cost me after all the agreements and rebates are done and over with? They try to hide that from you when you sign up. I don't want to look at my bill one day and be shocked and have a heart attack over what I'm paying.

So, I want the following options for my Directv service:

1) Choice Xtra
2) DVR Service
3) HD (WITHOUT auto-pay)
4) Whole Home DVR + HD
5) Sports Pack
4) 4 T.V.s - 2 HD, 2 SD

I want to know how much if I have DVR for all t.v.s OR just the two HD t.v.s for the DVR service.

And how much a month will I be paying for the rent of these boxes. (Either one HD/DVR + 3 HD receivers OR one HD/DVR + 1 HD receiver + 2 SD receivers)?

And in addition any other hidden fees they don't want you to know about?

Thank you.

They don't hide anything. Go to the website and see how much the monthly costs are. Add them up. Simple. The dvr charges are by the account, not by the number of dvrs you have. It's $7/month. The monthly cost of the first box is included in the monthly package. Each box after the first one is now $5/month and will be $6/month after the price increase in February. That is for regular receivers and dvrs. The cost to get all of the equipment you want can only be determined by calling Directv and asking. You may want them to email you the offer to make sure you have it in writing.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts