My Directv is out again!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Jimbo doesn't think D* equipment ever breaks ,hiccups,or ever skips a beat.:D

He never hit a reset button or unplugged his HR 20's either.;)

Right Jimbo!:D:D

The gremlins are back in my HR24 again! Lose the signal, red button reset, picture back on, audio and video stiffer, repeat the vicious cycle. And of course, the directv number and pin I was given expired today!

Jimbo doesn't think D* equipment ever breaks ,hiccups,or ever skips a beat.:D

He never hit a reset button or unplugged his HR 20's either.;)

Right Jimbo!:D:D

Actually, your partly right, the ONLY time I EVER hit the RED BUTTON is when I cannot get to the reset thru the MENU's.

I have NEVER said that equipment doesn't go bad, NEVER.

But, at least I TRY to help diagnose peoples issues, unlike yourself that only purpose here is to complain about D*. :D

Hemi 6.1 said:
Yea I knew you would be calling them back!.

Not at all surprising!.

It sucks!

Yeah it sucks when I playback a recording and half way thru the signal was lost. Or having to reset and missing the program. It's either the cable or the hr24. Another thing, during bad weather I lose signal on the hr24, can't watch SD programming. Yet I can watch SD on the SD receivers. And last, an NBA game was blacked out on 1 channel. It searched and found it on 679-1 on the hr24. I decided to finish watching it in the bedroom on the SD receiver. I tuned to 679 expecting it to day it was blacked out and find it on 679-1 but it didn't. It was on 679. I rechecked the hr24 and got the same message and search again to find it on 679-1. That doesn't make any sense.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts