Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
I had to post this because it made me laugh

So last night I hit menu to check my recordings for today and the "My Directv" had something "I might like" on my CBS station

SIGN OFF

yep...one of the local stations does sign off every night at 1AM and apparently Directv thinks I might like to watch it ;)

Attachments

• PICT0095.JPG
    PICT0095.JPG
    893.5 KB · Views: 295
That thing puts up more shows that I have never watched or never heard of under, "I might like" than ones I actually do watch or may like. It even puts up programs on CNN. I don't even have CNN saved on my favorites and I don't watch any cable news stations.

I thought I lived in a small market. I think my locals are powered by a hamster running on a spinning wheel. At least they run infomercials overnight instead of signing off.:D

That thing puts up more shows that I have never watched or never heard of under, "I might like" than ones I actually do watch or may like. It even puts up programs on CNN. I don't even have CNN saved on my favorites and I don't watch any cable news stations.

I've seen things like that too. It will put CNN or HLN programs and I really dont watch either

That is too funny.:D

I thought I lived in a small market.

this particular market is a 2 stations market (CBS main Fox subchannel) only and signs off every night (1:07 M-F 12:35 Sa/Su)
Directv has a direct connection at the station because the station does it sign off, then goes to color bars for 2 minutes or so, then the OTA station drops and the sat feed shows infomercials until 5 AM when they sign back on

If only they could make the MyDirecTV go away. I'd like it replaced with the To Do List. That would be awesome to press one button and boom.

If only they could make the MyDirecTV go away. I'd like it replaced with the To Do List. That would be awesome to press one button and boom.

Oh, ya, like it USE TO BE !

I think it was that way awhile back ...

Yes, a single button for access to the To Do would be a welcome addition.

I had to post this because it made me laugh

So last night I hit menu to check my recordings for today and the "My Directv" had something "I might like" on my CBS station

SIGN OFF

yep...one of the local stations does sign off every night at 1AM and apparently Directv thinks I might like to watch it ;)

lmaoooo

That's funny stuff there. Did you click on it?

Status
Please reply by conversation.