My Dish Bill Getting out of Hand Any Ideas?

Wow, and I thought ours was high!

America's Top 250 $69.99
HD 250 $10.00
DVR Service $6.00
5 Superstations $7.00
Starz - 30th Anniv $0.00
Total $92.99 (excludes taxes / credits)

America's Everything Pak $104.99
HD Solo Receiver $7.00
Solo DVR Receiver $10.00
DVR Service $6.00
Service Plan (15) $6.00
TV2 Receiver Connection $5.00
HD 250 Free $0.00
HD Solo Receiver $7.00
HD Solo Receiver $7.00
HD Solo Receiver $7.00
CineLatino $5.00
Dish Platinum $10.00
Italian: Panorama Italiano $19.99
Monthly Charges $194.98

Would I still be able to get the free starz if I dropped Cinemax since we never watch it anyway?

America's Everything Pak $104.99
HD Solo Receiver $7.00
Solo DVR Receiver $10.00
DVR Service $6.00
Service Plan (15) $6.00
TV2 Receiver Connection $5.00
HD 250 Free $0.00
HD Solo Receiver $7.00
HD Solo Receiver $7.00
HD Solo Receiver $7.00
CineLatino $5.00
Dish Platinum $10.00
Italian: Panorama Italiano $19.99
Monthly Charges $194.98

Would I still be able to get the free starz if I dropped Cinemax since we never watch it anyway?

You should still get free Starz since Cinemax has nothing to do with that offer. Also you should look into why you're being charged the $5 TV2 receiver connection fee

ckhalil18 said:
You should still get free Starz since Cinemax has nothing to do with that offer. Also you should look into why you're being charged the $5 TV2 receiver connection fee

But since they have the aep starz is in that package so they would have only gotten the ppv coupons since they have encore and dish platinum

Sent from my EVO using SatelliteGuys

We ought to start a thread that says: Post your bill line items and we'll show you how to save some money

(Or just use this one)

Wow, I must be a bigger cheapskate than most of you. I'm paying $56.99 per month for AT120+ and the Multi-sport add-on. I bought a 211k & HD dish outright, paid the one time $40 EHD, and paid the one time $99 Free HD for Life.

I'm soooo cheap, that I'll fall back to the $44.99 AT120 when the OKC Thunder are done. Then I'll go back to what I have now in time for NCAA football season.

Of course, it's just me & the wife these days... and we pretty much watch the same stuff at the same time. So my single sat tuner is just distributed through the house. Of course, all TVs have seperate access to local OTA channels.

And don't forget, when you're on the cheaper packages, the "free preview" channels every month are more meaningful to you. Except for paying more to get setup... I'm pretty cheap.

Cheers

I'm cheaper than you are.

I have AT120 paid yearly in January, just before the Februrary pirce increases.. That means that I'm still paying $39.99 with one month for FREE, until January 2012. I've never has local channels. My antenna has been great since 1998.

I just got HD for life with a 211 and an EA dish, all for FREE with a two year commitment.

I've had a Series 2 TiVo with lifetime subscription since 2004. It has always integrated well with Dish Network receivers and OTA.

With HD OTA. I get 42 HD channels, rather than the 6 offered by Dish.

I can watch OTA on all three of my HD-TV's and my dual modulator and IR repeaters allow me to watch satellite or TiVo recordings on all three TV's

Not ideal, but very inexpensive.

Regards,

Mike

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)