My DVR said it was recording 3 shows from the satellite at once!

makman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Yesterday I turned on my receiver and it showed that 3 shows were recording at once. I do not have OTA. I have not seen this before. My receiver is a 722 on L721 software. Is this a known issue?

2 Broke Girls at 8:30 did not actually record and it was higher priority than cake boss which did record. Gossip girl was the highest priority of the 3 and it recorded too.

Mitch

photo44.JPG

I saw something like that on my schedule once or twice before on my 722. I didn't let it get to the recording stage, but it was showing 3 timers overlapping, 2 of which were set to record on tuner1 (none of them OTA). I manually skipped the one I really didn't want and the other 2 recorded fine.

It must be a bug on the 722 L721 software.

This is happened to me once on 722k...when I set a recording from dishonline. 3 said to record...but only 2 records actually....& when I delete the 1 that didnt record...there was no difference in remaining DVR space.

Remember to convert from metric, you double it and add 30. So a metric six-pack: double it (=12) and add 30 (=42).
A metric six-pack is 42 beers!

I know this may be taboo for some people but do you by any chance have one or more of these timers setup as a dish pass timer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)