My DVR said it was recording 3 shows from the satellite at once!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

makman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Yesterday I turned on my receiver and it showed that 3 shows were recording at once. I do not have OTA. I have not seen this before. My receiver is a 722 on L721 software. Is this a known issue?

2 Broke Girls at 8:30 did not actually record and it was higher priority than cake boss which did record. Gossip girl was the highest priority of the 3 and it recorded too.

Mitch

photo44.JPG

I saw something like that on my schedule once or twice before on my 722. I didn't let it get to the recording stage, but it was showing 3 timers overlapping, 2 of which were set to record on tuner1 (none of them OTA). I manually skipped the one I really didn't want and the other 2 recorded fine.

It must be a bug on the 722 L721 software.

This is happened to me once on 722k...when I set a recording from dishonline. 3 said to record...but only 2 records actually....& when I delete the 1 that didnt record...there was no difference in remaining DVR space.

Remember to convert from metric, you double it and add 30. So a metric six-pack: double it (=12) and add 30 (=42).
A metric six-pack is 42 beers!

I know this may be taboo for some people but do you by any chance have one or more of these timers setup as a dish pass timer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)