My guide changed color?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

CouchGuy

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 25, 2005
So forgive me if this is a stupid question, I did try and search before posting, but today my guide and menu, etc. are green. Before they were blue and orange. Was there a system update that did this? I do have an 18 month old who likes to play with remotes. It's possible she changed something. I'd like to change it back to how it was. Anyone know if / where the guide color settings are? I searched the menu but did not see any.

Press the guide button on the remote to switch lists between "All Chan" which is dark blue; "All Sub" which is light blue; and four user guides of your choice which are yellow, green, pink and orange. You can set your own channel guides by pressing menu-8-2.

Doh! I'm an idiot. One of my component cables was loose (the blue one). Was watching a dark movie, so the picture looked pretty normal, but boy was the guide different. Then a bright scene came on in the movie and it suddenly all made sense. Thanks for trying to help and sorry to everyone who wasted their time reading this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)