My HOA is forcing me to say goodbye to DISH

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Tell me where in my original post that I asked for help? Seems to me you have a reading comprehension problem. If you're going to insult someone, make sure you have all the facts straight before you do. That way, you won't come off sounding like an idiot.

You didn't say anything to the people trying to help you, in fact you considered some of the things they told you. If you really just wanted to come on here and complain, you would have posted right away that you didn't want help and only wanted to cry.

I don't see how that's going to be a problem. No one I know lives in a community with an HOA. I'm the lone idiot. ;)
I thought so... being 15 miles from a "larger" city (Winchester VA), and being 70 miles from DC and thusly 40 or so miles from where people would commonly think you'd find HOA's ... you know.. suburbs etc..

but here I am out in the sticks.. houses in this area have 1 to 10 acres of land, average is probably 3 to 5 acres ... and yet.. there's an HOA for the area I'm in!! Granted, they don't have rules and regs on grass height (or not so its been expressed), or rules on unsightly property and debris visible from the road, etc.. but they do have an HOA ... it takes care of dirt road management (gravel, leveling), basic snow removal, some of those things..

I mean.. HOA's are really out there in so many places.. I would guess if they (local one) wanted they might change from "HOA" to HOH ... "home owner helpers" because they help not hurt the home owner in these parts..

;) now 'xcuse me gotta get back ta milk'n the goat, wife's gotta git 'er shoes on so's we can git ta town later and go into them fancy shops.. you know we's got a walmart AND a target right across the street from each other .... won't neither one take ya ifn' you aint got shirts & shoes on.. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)