My Introductory Savings

hvarma2008

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 8, 2008
Johnston, IA
I logged into mydish.com today and found the "my introductory savings" section at the very bottom.
When clicked, it shows various new customer discounts available on the various packages and a good description of terms. I wonder why is it showing on my account? Do others see this? Sounds like a mistake. I have the flex package now, and that package is not listed eligible for discounts. It also states the discounts are good for 12 months.

I see it too. I'm on Flex Pack too. Been a customer for 15 years, haven't been on a 2-year contract since I moved in 2007. Must be a mistake.

I still might contact DIRT and see if I can take advantage of these offers. $30 off AT200 would get me close to the Flex Pack amount I'm paying now.

Last edited:
It seems like they give you a one time splash screen to notify you of the impending price increases next week. I am currently on the Smart Pack which wasn't on the list at all. Hopefully that means no increase scheduled for this year. That's a good thing since I am still looking for a way to cut my bill in half.

It seems like they give you a one time splash screen to notify you of the impending price increases next week. I am currently on the Smart Pack which wasn't on the list at all. Hopefully that means no increase scheduled for this year. That's a good thing since I am still looking for a way to cut my bill in half.
??? This wasn't a splash screen, it was a line-item with "My Programming", "My Referrals", etc. It was at the bottom of the list. It looked like it was intended for new subscribers on a 2-year agreement. It had disclaimers about a $20/month ETF fee if canceled before 2 years.

BTW, Smart Pack was on the list, with a discount of $7/month.

??? This wasn't a splash screen, it was a line-item with "My Programming", "My Referrals", etc. It was at the bottom of the list. It looked like it was intended for new subscribers on a 2-year agreement. It had disclaimers about a $20/month ETF fee if canceled before 2 years.

This was an error and we have since corrected it.

Reactions: dare2be
Welcome Pack? ;) Just a suggestion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts