My Introductory Savings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hvarma2008

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 8, 2008
Johnston, IA
I logged into mydish.com today and found the "my introductory savings" section at the very bottom.
When clicked, it shows various new customer discounts available on the various packages and a good description of terms. I wonder why is it showing on my account? Do others see this? Sounds like a mistake. I have the flex package now, and that package is not listed eligible for discounts. It also states the discounts are good for 12 months.

I see it too. I'm on Flex Pack too. Been a customer for 15 years, haven't been on a 2-year contract since I moved in 2007. Must be a mistake.

I still might contact DIRT and see if I can take advantage of these offers. $30 off AT200 would get me close to the Flex Pack amount I'm paying now.

Last edited:
It seems like they give you a one time splash screen to notify you of the impending price increases next week. I am currently on the Smart Pack which wasn't on the list at all. Hopefully that means no increase scheduled for this year. That's a good thing since I am still looking for a way to cut my bill in half.

It seems like they give you a one time splash screen to notify you of the impending price increases next week. I am currently on the Smart Pack which wasn't on the list at all. Hopefully that means no increase scheduled for this year. That's a good thing since I am still looking for a way to cut my bill in half.
??? This wasn't a splash screen, it was a line-item with "My Programming", "My Referrals", etc. It was at the bottom of the list. It looked like it was intended for new subscribers on a 2-year agreement. It had disclaimers about a $20/month ETF fee if canceled before 2 years.

BTW, Smart Pack was on the list, with a discount of $7/month.

??? This wasn't a splash screen, it was a line-item with "My Programming", "My Referrals", etc. It was at the bottom of the list. It looked like it was intended for new subscribers on a 2-year agreement. It had disclaimers about a $20/month ETF fee if canceled before 2 years.

This was an error and we have since corrected it.

Reactions: dare2be
Welcome Pack? ;) Just a suggestion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)