My Jets go down in flames

lern4483

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 6, 2004
Pompano beach, Fl
I'm disappointed with the team this year.
Rex still talking even when our team is lousy.
We lost too many games that should have been won.
O line was terrible. Did horrible job protecting Sanchez. Sanchez was spotty all year. Bad decision making. Too many pics. Deffense just not as good this year.

Moves to be made.
Rebuild o line.
Fire Shotinheimer.
Maybe look for new Qb?
Give Sanchez one more year?
Fix dee. Need pass rusher.

I think at this point you guys need to give Sanchez one more year but that's it.And defense Definetly needs to get better. Sanchez isn't a great qb so you guys need to get back to defense and running the football. #21 needs to go.offensive line needs work.Did you guys have lots of injuries on the OL?

I feel your pain!
Sanchez aint going anywhere...he deserves another year at least, his line didn't give him the protection and the coaching was BAD!
The team also lacks discipline and leadership!
Shotts gotta go! and big Rex needs to shut up and spend more effort planning for games.
It's amazing that he didn't know about Holmes and what was going on on the field!

I feel your pain!
Sanchez aint going anywhere...he deserves another year at least, his line didn't give him the protection and the coaching was BAD!
The team also lacks discipline and leadership!
Shotts gotta go! and big Rex needs to shut up and spend more effort planning for games.
It's amazing that he didn't know about Holmes and what was going on on the field!

Your right about leadership. There was none!
I read that Tomlinson was complaining that Sanantonio Holmes was not trying today.
Are you kidding me? With one win today and all that played out
the Jets might have sneaked into the playoffs.

What they do once they get there is beyond me. But heck
Not trying that kills me! Give it all you got!!!
He needs to get thrown off the team.

I don't like the Patriots but they are the cream of the crop!
No one dogs it there! Belecheck takes crap from no one!

I respect the hell out of the Pats! They do the most with
what they have.

I wish the Jets were half as good as them!

Shottinheimer must get canned.
One more year with Sanchez? Im on the fense-Reminds me of Richard Todd!!!

Sorry to vent folks. Im really annoyed that my Jets lost an opportunity.
Plus to hear that the captain did not play hard? Seriously????

As a Giants fan, the Jets should make changes but not earth shattering. Remember, the Jets went to back to back AFC Championship games. I mean thats hard to do and did with Sanchez and Ryan. So, I wouldnt get rid of them. I would release Holmes. I say that because if he was pouting like the Jets players say he was then he has to be off the team. I think, he alone, sucked the life out of the Jets. When you have one person with that much negativity, it ruins the whole team and I think he mentallity took his teammates out of the game.

Hmmm, you guys know what will happen if they release Holmes ?

He'll go to NE and play GREAT, they have the room, Ochostinko should be gone.

NE will have the room and the money.

Billacheck always takes the wandering players and sets them back uo and they play the way they are suppose too again.

Jimbo said:
Hmmm, you guys know what will happen if they release Holmes ?

He'll go to NE and play GREAT, they have the room, Ochostinko should be gone.

NE will have the room and the money.

Billacheck always takes the wandering players and sets them back uo and they play the way they are suppose too again.

I hate to say it but your right.
The evil empire (Pats) breeds winners.

But good point from above Jets need to make some changes. Maybe not major.
But I do think offensive coordinator needs to be canned.

Ok I've calmed down. Ny Giants won so not all is lost.

Happy new year everyone.

As a Giants fan, I hate to reply to this thread but I will:

The Jets are fine and do not need any coaching or player changes. What they need to do is go back to Sanchez's roots. He is a system quarterback and was successful both as a Trojan and a Jet when he played in a system. For whatever reason, Jets management decided to take the reigns off during this past two seasons and let Sanchez run things. It is now obvious this was an epic fail and simply going back to a system will vastly improve their team.

Get Sanchez a running game and the rest of the offense will balance itself out. Also, nip that whole Santonio Holmes drama in the bud too before that spirals out of control.... again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)