My mpeg4 upgrade, how does this sound?

snpyjc

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 15, 2006
Tamarac, FL
Ok, I have been putting off calling Dish for my upgrade, then I received a postcard in the mail today and decided I should make the call already. Currently I have two 811's and a 322 and knew I could just swap the 811's for 211's and be done with it simply enough, but really wanted to get a vip622 and possibly a 222 or maybe just a 211, keeping the 322 also. I made the call and was told that I could only have four leased tuners, so I was offered two 622's, just have to have two separate installs and was told that I would receive two separate $100 lump sum rebates in addition to the $10/month for 10 months rebate after paying $149 for each receiver prior to install. Seemed like a fair deal to me, but just wanted to get others opinions on it. Due to my upcoming vacation the first install is several weeks away so I have plenty of time to cancel if something isn't right. Thanks for any input you may have.

Good Luck. But sounds to good to be true. I have been accused of being pro-dish. But I think the business rules state that you are only allowed one 622 upgrade per year.
But sometimes they do what they want.
Once again good luck.

Thanks, I think, lol, just makes me more wary if anything. The operator offered this, I didn't ask for it and told me that if I did it as two separate installs then they could work this deal for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts