Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Star Wars head covers. :D

Attachments

• Star Wars head covers.jpg
    Star Wars head covers.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 196
Yeah, I don't have anything fancy, just the original Cleveland head covers to go along with my Cleveland driver. (Notice the eerie coincidence in my driver brand of choice? ;))

Been out twice so far. Still haven't fixed my slice though.

No slice...or hook...just can't seem to generate ANY distance on my woods. I get GREAT distance on my 4-pw and sw...but NOTHING out of my woods and my 3-iron.

I have played many times where I would barely pull out the driver.

I played yesterday and on the 9th hole I hit my drive and killed it. This is a par 5 469yards and I was less than 50 yards from the hole. Also the hole is up hill all the way to the green. I still have not figured out how I hit it that far. I usually hit about 275 on average.

The ONLY time I ever hit my driver farther than 250 yards was when I played in Boulder, Colorado where the air is thin and balls explode out of the tee box.

But I can honestly say, I have shot 1 round under 80(shot a 79 in a VERY easy, wide-open course with no water...so that score is sort of skewed....BUT I'LL TAKE IT!!! LOL!;)) and my game is constantly in the mid to upper 80s.

I can live with that over distance any day!:D

I played yesterday and on the 9th hole I hit my drive and killed it. This is a par 5 469yards and I was less than 50 yards from the hole. Also the hole is up hill all the way to the green. I still have not figured out how I hit it that far. I usually hit about 275 on average.

Are you telling us you hit a drive over 400 yards, up hill?!!! :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)