Attachments

• Star Wars head covers.jpg
    Star Wars head covers.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 197

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Yeah, I don't have anything fancy, just the original Cleveland head covers to go along with my Cleveland driver. (Notice the eerie coincidence in my driver brand of choice? ;))

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
Been out twice so far. Still haven't fixed my slice though.

No slice...or hook...just can't seem to generate ANY distance on my woods. I get GREAT distance on my 4-pw and sw...but NOTHING out of my woods and my 3-iron.

I have played many times where I would barely pull out the driver.

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
I played yesterday and on the 9th hole I hit my drive and killed it. This is a par 5 469yards and I was less than 50 yards from the hole. Also the hole is up hill all the way to the green. I still have not figured out how I hit it that far. I usually hit about 275 on average.

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
The ONLY time I ever hit my driver farther than 250 yards was when I played in Boulder, Colorado where the air is thin and balls explode out of the tee box.

But I can honestly say, I have shot 1 round under 80(shot a 79 in a VERY easy, wide-open course with no water...so that score is sort of skewed....BUT I'LL TAKE IT!!! LOL!;)) and my game is constantly in the mid to upper 80s.

I can live with that over distance any day!:D

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
I played yesterday and on the 9th hole I hit my drive and killed it. This is a par 5 469yards and I was less than 50 yards from the hole. Also the hole is up hill all the way to the green. I still have not figured out how I hit it that far. I usually hit about 275 on average.

Are you telling us you hit a drive over 400 yards, up hill?!!! :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts