Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Completely different....

Ordered today at 3:57 pm, had conformation number immediately after placing order, along with receipt. Had tracking number in hand, at 6:25pm (approximately two and 1/2 hours later) This is a lot better than what I can say about other people.

This is the way it should have been from the get go! So far A+++ service, and great communication.:up

Good to know, I am glad things are going better with this order then with the last company.

I was once taken for $450, we put down on furniture. The guy knew he was going out of business but it did not stop him from taking our check, (the wife did not want more on the credit card big mistake). I never got one penny back and he opened up a new store under another name. Life goes on & still behind the eight ball.

Just wondering if you made any Voodoo dolls yet? Haven't lost my sense of humor:)

My experience has been the same with Galaxy Marketing. VERY efficient service . I can't say that makes them more or less reputable, but it certainly makes the ordering process more of a pleasure. Having an efficient front-end system helps them keep control of their business, too, I'm sure.
:)

One phone call to Sadoun yesterday about my G-box remote control not working, still in warranty, he offered to send me a new one. Two hours later I received a e-mail conformation/tracking, the replacement is on it's way. No problem here!

Jim

One phone call to Sadoun yesterday about my G-box remote control not working, still in warranty, he offered to send me a new one. Two hours later I received a e-mail conformation/tracking, the replacement is on it's way. No problem here!

Jim

Glad you had that experience, It took me 14 days, and even then I never received a tracking number or a product as you all know.

Comparing GM to Sadoun, there is no comparison. So far Galaxy Marketing has blown Sadoun out of the water and then some more!

I agree that Galaxy is a great company. I had an issue with a piece of defective equipment and they bent over backwards to make it right. Robby and his sales manager Hal in Atlanta are great folks~~

I will have to also say my experience with Galaxy has been awesome. My first dish had a part missing and Robby had it to me within 2 days. I ordered the cband dish deal and it was to me within 3 days. Thanks Robby keep up the great work.

Galaxy rocks!
Robbie makes sure its right if there is an issue. Especially if there is a missing part

yea, but ...

I've had great talks with and service from Robby, too.
But likewise with the other two.

Looks like this thread is just a way to circumvent the other one which was closed. - :rolleyes:

was thinking about buying an LNB bracket from Galaxy...did I hear that they give us a 10% discount? If so, how do I get it? THanks.

was thinking about buying an LNB bracket from Galaxy...did I hear that they give us a 10% discount? If so, how do I get it? THanks.
Wish I'd have remembered that when I ordered my new motor from them last week!

Now if it would stop raining I'd put it up- it came yesterday. Good fast service!

I too have recently been doing most of my business with WSI, and they are awesome! I met Rob as well and he's as nice and helpful in person as he is on this forum. :cool:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts