My Own Worst Enemy

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
The premise just seemed too much of a stretch for me. Monday's ratings for it were not good, #13 households, #11 18-49.

dangue

Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 29, 2007
SF Bay Area
This is one of the many new shows I watch off the DVR. I'm not sure I'm going to stick with it though. There have been some very hard to swallow moments.

(The most glaring being... why is such a cover even beneficial?)

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
I couldn't even sit through the last Fri's episode. I hate to see Christian go out like that, though. Maybe he should just stick to the big-screen..
He wasn't getting any decent film roles. That's why he went to TV.

SmokeFan14

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 7, 2008
The state above South Carolina
He wasn't getting any decent film roles. That's why he went to TV.
Actually, he's going to be in 2 movies in the next 2 years, one with Cuba Gooding. How good they'll do remains to be seen, though. I know he's no "superstar" (compared to Pitt, Carrey, etc.) but I can't recall a movie he was in that I hated. I think his problem is he took way too long of a break. I forgot he even existed.

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
Dang, good thing I didn't start watching it then since it is getting the boot. NBC is cancelling Lipstick Jungle as well.

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
Dang, good thing I didn't start watching it then since it is getting the boot. NBC is cancelling Lipstick Jungle as well.

I kind of liked "Lipstick Jungle"-especially the opening song, but was about 4 episodes behind in watching. I deleted all the episodes saved on my hard drive since they cancelled the show. THinking really hard about cancelling the " episodes I have on my hard drive. I am about a month behind on this show too.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Been so busy, I didn't realize it had been axed, but I watched this week's episode, and ironically for me, it was the first episode that I actually liked. But heck, its NBC, does anybody expect anything other than garbage (with the exceptions of Heroes (which itself has been sliding) and The Office).

BK94541

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 12, 2008
San Francisco
I didn’t care about it anyway.. I see the first episode didn’t liked it and I skipped the rest…that nightrider should cancle too ..is AWFUL..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)