My Own Worst Enemy

The premise just seemed too much of a stretch for me. Monday's ratings for it were not good, #13 households, #11 18-49.

This is one of the many new shows I watch off the DVR. I'm not sure I'm going to stick with it though. There have been some very hard to swallow moments.

(The most glaring being... why is such a cover even beneficial?)

I couldn't even sit through the last Fri's episode. I hate to see Christian go out like that, though. Maybe he should just stick to the big-screen..
He wasn't getting any decent film roles. That's why he went to TV.

He wasn't getting any decent film roles. That's why he went to TV.
Actually, he's going to be in 2 movies in the next 2 years, one with Cuba Gooding. How good they'll do remains to be seen, though. I know he's no "superstar" (compared to Pitt, Carrey, etc.) but I can't recall a movie he was in that I hated. I think his problem is he took way too long of a break. I forgot he even existed.

Dang, good thing I didn't start watching it then since it is getting the boot. NBC is cancelling Lipstick Jungle as well.

Dang, good thing I didn't start watching it then since it is getting the boot. NBC is cancelling Lipstick Jungle as well.

I kind of liked "Lipstick Jungle"-especially the opening song, but was about 4 episodes behind in watching. I deleted all the episodes saved on my hard drive since they cancelled the show. THinking really hard about cancelling the " episodes I have on my hard drive. I am about a month behind on this show too.

Been so busy, I didn't realize it had been axed, but I watched this week's episode, and ironically for me, it was the first episode that I actually liked. But heck, its NBC, does anybody expect anything other than garbage (with the exceptions of Heroes (which itself has been sliding) and The Office).

I didn’t care about it anyway.. I see the first episode didn’t liked it and I skipped the rest…that nightrider should cancle too ..is AWFUL..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)