"My Posts"

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad1138

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2006
Red Dwarf
Is there a "view my posts" option anywhere? It's hard to remember everywhere I post when I want to see the replies.

Thanks,
Brad

Thanks, I tried "Advanced Search" for my nick (brad1138) and 1 of the 3 or 4 posts I have left came up. Subscribing to threads seams more difficult than it needs to be. DBSTalk.com uses the same software "vBulletin Version 3.5.4" as SatelliteGuys does and has a nice "view my posts" option in quick links. I like this site and will continue to visit here either way but it would be a nice feature.

Thank you,
Brad

That is a nifty trick BFG.:up

I took it one step further. (For me or any of my friends)

Just substitute a particular user# after u=

Code:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/search.php?do=finduser&u=[B]insert#[/B]
Then save it as a favorite or even a desktop link.

To find a user#, just hover over a persons name in any post and there it is. Mine is 1077 so I created a link and saved it.

Now I can keep track of my rantings without going to advanced search all of the time. :p

If you get bored, you can insert random numbers up to 42,440(as of 4/5/06 3:20AM CDT):haha

I thought all you had to do was click on a person's name (poster) in any thread and you get a box (pop-up) with 4 options, one (the 3rd one down) of which is view all post by that person.

Al

voomvoom said:
I thought all you had to do was click on a person's name (poster) in any thread and you get a box (pop-up) with 4 options, one (the 3rd one down) of which is view all post by that person.

Al
Yup, thats what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)