"My Posts"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

brad1138

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2006
Red Dwarf
Is there a "view my posts" option anywhere? It's hard to remember everywhere I post when I want to see the replies.

Thanks,
Brad

Thanks, I tried "Advanced Search" for my nick (brad1138) and 1 of the 3 or 4 posts I have left came up. Subscribing to threads seams more difficult than it needs to be. DBSTalk.com uses the same software "vBulletin Version 3.5.4" as SatelliteGuys does and has a nice "view my posts" option in quick links. I like this site and will continue to visit here either way but it would be a nice feature.

Thank you,
Brad

That is a nifty trick BFG.:up

I took it one step further. (For me or any of my friends)

Just substitute a particular user# after u=

Code:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/search.php?do=finduser&u=[B]insert#[/B]
Then save it as a favorite or even a desktop link.

To find a user#, just hover over a persons name in any post and there it is. Mine is 1077 so I created a link and saved it.

Now I can keep track of my rantings without going to advanced search all of the time. :p

If you get bored, you can insert random numbers up to 42,440(as of 4/5/06 3:20AM CDT):haha

I thought all you had to do was click on a person's name (poster) in any thread and you get a box (pop-up) with 4 options, one (the 3rd one down) of which is view all post by that person.

Al

voomvoom said:
I thought all you had to do was click on a person's name (poster) in any thread and you get a box (pop-up) with 4 options, one (the 3rd one down) of which is view all post by that person.

Al
Yup, thats what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.