My Prediction for the next E* HD channel!!

If it is, and they still don't have some of the channels that I think we can all agree should come way before QVC HD, I'll be letting Dish know how stupid an idea it was.

Its amazing that there are no rumors or hints of atleast one HD channel coming from E* soon. I still have hope that E* will add somethinng in HD before the end of the year.

God help us

These sale channels should all be in a seperate tier and not be included within the top 150-200-250. Yes, it will also be included on my "Locked channel list". Dish please don't waste HD space.

They help keep the lights on at E* so might as well have them, doesnt mean you have to buy anything, and be happy there is a lock feature. I occasionally what the electronic connection on SNBC. Just to see the new t.v.'s

My wife loves QVC. My main complaint with the SD channel is that they never rotate or move their graphics, so if my wife watches an all day silver show, I get some slight image retention on my plasma. It goes away after a while on some regular programming, but still irritating that their engineers aren't aware of the need. This is one reason I like FoxNews because their bugs are always slowly moving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)