My rant for today. Why does CBS even bother publishing a schedule?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Pepper

DVR Addict~Mad Scientist
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 16, 2004
Satsuma, AL
It's gotten to the point I don't even want to try to watch anything on CBS anymore. They have a schedule but it's apparently not based on anything form of reality. I know on the weekends it's mandatory to pad the timer by an hour if I want to record something because of sports events that always run long. Even an hour is sometimes not enough.

What was going on Monday night, to cause Hawaii Five-O to start 40 minutes late? Of course I forgot to pad the timer.

I wish they would more realistically schedule the sports, give it, oh, another hour. On the rare occasion something ends a bit early, just let them do the post-game commentary a few more minutes, or pad it with previews of upcoming shows, or throw in a clip from 60 Minutes or something. At least that way stuff could start on time.

Last edited:
It's gotten to the point I don't even want to try to watch anything on CBS anymore. They have a schedule but it's apparently not based on anything real like a clock. I know on the weekends it's mandatory to pad the timer by an hour if I want to record something because of sports events that always run long. Even then it's sometimes not enough.

What was going on Monday night, to cause Hawaii Five-O to start 40 minutes late? Of course I forgot to pad the timer.
The U.S Open Men's Final tennis match.

but Monday was unique because of all the rain they had in NY which kept delaying the tennis games.
Normally Sunday was the mens final

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)