My Thoughts On The Blu Ray Win

Most multiple failure 360s are caused by bad power supplies. No one ever sends there power block in when their 360 dies, and if the powers supply kills one it kills the next and the next etc.

I have a very good contact that works with Microsoft in the XBox division. The explanation I've heard is that there is a heat dissipation problem between the CPU and the Graphics chip. The whole thing needs to be redesigned because even the fix of adding the extra fan isn't a long term solution.

I have a very good contact that works with Microsoft in the XBox division. The explanation I've heard is that there is a heat dissipation problem between the CPU and the Graphics chip. The whole thing needs to be redesigned because even the fix of adding the extra fan isn't a long term solution.

No you are right. The GPU is usualy the failure. But when multiple fail over and over agian (like right after recieving it from MS). its the Power brick that kills it.

The lead free soldier melts at to low of a temp. Thats why the GPU works itself out of its socket.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts