Hollywood Reporter Predicts 2008 Win for Blu-ray

IMO every week has been a draw since all BD numbers should be divided in half do to the BOGO's

Has there been a BOGO EVERY week for BD?

Has there NEVER been an HD-DVD BOGO?

If the answer to both is yes, you have a point. If not, it's just BS.

The funny part about that article is that it looks like it was written in August. Other than mentioning the Paramount switch, it mentions nothing of the near parity we've seen sales come to. It also doesn't mention any of the BOGO free sales which studios can clearly see are BS.

Once Warner declares its intentions to remain purple, we will likely see a Blu studio go neutral.

iCewOlf you yourself are fast approaching the troll Hall of Fame.

What I am saying is true. How can I be a troll when I am stating the facts on how this war will end?
Blu ray = better selection of movies that people want more****.

What I am saying is true. How can I be a troll when I am stating the facts on how this war will end?
Blu ray = better selection of movies that people want more****.

That sounds more like an opinion. I don't see where there is any information that shows how this is a fact. Movies preference differs from one person to the other.

That sounds more like an opinion. I don't see where there is any information that shows how this is a fact. Movies preference differs from one person to the other.
Oh really? then why did Blu-ray outsell HD-DVD 50 out of 52 weeks of the year?
If I recall this is like only the 2nd or 3rd week in the last year that HD-DVD been doing good.
Tell me, please explain it to me. If it wasn't for the movies then what the heck was it for?

Oh really? then why did Blu-ray outsell HD-DVD 50 out of 52 weeks of the year?
If I recall this is like only the 2nd or 3rd week in the last year that HD-DVD been doing good.
Tell me, please explain it to me. If it wasn't for the movies then what the heck was it for?

The numbers you are going on are flawed.

BOGO skewed quite a few weeks, Get 5 free with the PS3 on Turkey day(these were not the mail in ones with those it was 10 but only 5 counted toward sales)

It's inconclusive at this point. There have been good weeks on Blue when they haven't had BOGO, but not nearly as many with.

You forget when you BOGO you are charged for both then discounted the difference after the sale is calculated. Same with the free offers.

Flawed numbers != A** raping.

IF it did warner would have already dropped being purple.

When did the numbers come out for the week, the article from video business is based on the amazon numbers only, and they only mention the Bourne single disk because there is no trilogy set, it is just the three movies packaged together by amazon from what I can see. I find it so amusing that the Reds are so desperate, they take any rumor, or sales propaganda and twist it around and call it facts and data.

When did the numbers come out for the week, the article from video business is based on the amazon numbers only, and they only mention the Bourne single disk because there is no trilogy set, it is just the three movies packaged together by amazon from what I can see. I find it so amusing that the Reds are so desperate, they take any rumor, or sales propaganda and twist it around and call it facts and data.

Same thing blue does on anything. Hey Pot this is Kettle calling you black.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)