OTHER MyChoice Networks?

fireball517

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 21, 2019
East TN
Anybody know about this box or company? Didn't find a ton of info on it. Found it at a thrift store still brand new in box with plastic coverings
20200210_204731.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using the SatelliteGuys app!

Found a couple of registrations, but not much real information (this link at least listed some people involved):
(click on some of the bottom links for other names they went by. Didn't seem to last too long.

EDIT: Some of the companies are still registered (and may be active?).

Reactions: fireball517
I really need to get my dish set back up. I'm gonna plug it in and see if there's any indication as to where and what it may have been pointed at. Hope to have something, apparently it is linux, albeit the age may prove difficult to find anything for it.

Looked like from what i found that you needed a pin number to activate. Kinda a ala cart choice of networks that you want and not have to pay for extra channels. Maybe a Orby deal that just did not launch.

Reactions: fireball517
Interesting, I see the IPTV links for the URLs used. What I noticed was ATSC in the software name so I tired an antenna on RFin and no go, slept on it and decided to use the LNB port for the antenna this time.

What a cool little box.
Image.jpeg
Image%20(1).jpeg
Image%20(2).jpeg

Reactions: Keith Brannen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)