Mydish.com down?

I cleared the cache and cookies and still didn't work. So I tried to change password thru a reset mydish email DISH sent me and can't get that to work either. I get some thing when I click the submit button,"This page isn’t working, If the problem continues, contact the site owner. HTTP ERROR 400." I will call DISH tomorrow.
I cleared the mydish.com cache in my chrome browser with a one web clearing procedure I found on line. I also cleared the cache for another web site that I stay logged in. When I brought up a new same web site, it still had me logged in. If you clear the cache from a web site, wouldn't you think you would have to log in again? I am thinking this chrome one web cache clearing procedure I found on line is not working.

PC 64 bit 69.0.1 that I got today, but it has been working all along with previous versions. I was there a couple of days ago and it was fine on 69.0.
Yep, PC 64-bit and updated to 69.0.1 this morning. I'll try cache clearing today and see if mydish works for me. It just shouldn't be this much of a pain...

I cleared the mydish.com cache in my chrome browser with a one web clearing procedure I found on line. I also cleared the cache for another web site that I stay logged in. When I brought up a new same web site, it still had me logged in. If you clear the cache from a web site, wouldn't you think you would have to log in again? I am thinking this chrome one web cache clearing procedure I found on line is not working.

Clear browsing data in chrome settings, more tools That and cookies should clear out everything unless you are using a chrome add on that remembers sign ins like LastPass.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Clear browsing data in chrome settings, more tools That and cookies should clear out everything unless you are using a chrome add on that remembers sign ins like LastPass.
Here is the procedure I used.

Attachments

• Clear Cache for one Website Google Chrome-1.pdf
    401.1 KB · Views: 116
PC 64 bit 69.0.1 that I got today, but it has been working all along with previous versions. I was there a couple of days ago and it was fine on 69.0.
Cache/history clearing didn't help. Turned off adblocker also, that didn't help either, but did see the error (minus adblocker) that the site had an invalid certificate. So, has Dish not renewed their security cert?

Cache/history clearing didn't help. Turned off adblocker also, that didn't help either, but did see the error (minus adblocker) that the site had an invalid certificate. So, has Dish not renewed their security cert?

Wow! I'm not seeing any of that. I just logged in again and it was all normal. :imconfused

Ok you tried doing it for the one site. There may be more than one that has to be cleared?
I tried the one site method for mydish.com and titantv.com sites. I can still log in for mydish but when I click to go to the next tab it crashes. In the titantv site I am still logged in. I don't think the sites cache and cookies cleared out.

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)