MyDish website

dare2be

SatelliteGuys God
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
FL
...has become ridiculously cartoonish. My god how awful. This fills an entire 1920x1080 24" screen.

upload_2018-8-17_9-2-58.png

upload_2018-8-17_9-4-44.png

Reactions: TheKrell
At least once logged it, it's back to normal, for the time being at least.

upload_2018-8-17_9-7-27.png

By the way, dare2be, thanks for posting the screenshot of your charges and credits. I assume that the "Univision Credit" is because of the Latino Bonus Pack? I am considering adding that pack, myself. At $5 per month (after the credit) that is a really good deal.

It isn't that hard to detect the device and present the page based on being a mobile/tablet vs. computer browser. Laziness is all it is. The current "thing" is to treat all presentations as a mobile device. I don't know if it's an HTML5 thing or what.

It isn't that hard to detect the device and present the page based on being a mobile/tablet vs. computer browser. Laziness is all it is. The current "thing" is to treat all presentations as a mobile device. I don't know if it's an HTML5 thing or what.

Yes, I agree the mobile version should not be 1920x1080.

It's not the website that is forcing 1920x1080, that's my monitor display resolution. The problem is using a "mobile version" for all presentations, whether on a mobile device or not.

So, this is embarrassing. :facepalm

Dish is doing it right. I somehow had my browser tab set to 200% zoom, so the website really thought I was on a mobile device, and presented it as such, with the hamburger menu and the 9-squares menu (what's that called?). Once I set back to 100%, everything went back to the way it should be.

Maybe I should just have this thread deleted.

upload_2018-8-17_10-58-36.png

I like the new feature that allows me to activate / deactivate receivers through the website, instead of having to call or chat to do that. So, at least that is an improvement.

So I guess I am blind or something. Where is the option to activate and deactivate receivers located? I don't see it. I have been wanting this option for years with my tailgater system.

So I guess I am blind or something. Where is the option to activate and deactivate receivers located? I don't see it. I have been wanting this option for years with my tailgater system.
I see it under "My Equipment" when I log into my mydish account. It says "Turn Receivers On/Off" in the button under the picture of my receiver. I even got an email from Dish announcing this new feature.

I like the new feature that allows me to activate / deactivate receivers through the website, instead of having to call or chat to do that. So, at least that is an improvement.
I miss that feature, I only know the refresh account feature, under dish outdoors, where do you find that feature?

I miss that feature, I only know the refresh account feature, under dish outdoors, where do you find that feature?
I also have a Dish Outdoors account. I listed where I saw it, in the post number 11 above:
I see it under "My Equipment" when I log into my mydish account. It says "Turn Receivers On/Off" in the button under the picture of my receiver. I even got an email from Dish announcing this new feature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts