mydistantnetworks.com channel issues

rusty813

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 11, 2011
Hawaii
I have a question I just found out fox5 ny that the picture is zoomed in causing part of the image to be cut off on my mydistantnetworks.com. Are there people who are experiencing this problem or is it only me...everytime i call there is a guy name warren who always wants to debate that my receiver is broken.

I have a question I just found out fox5 ny that the picture is zoomed in causing part of the image to be cut off on my mydistantnetworks.com. Are there people who are experiencing this problem or is it only me...everytime i call there is a guy name warren who always wants to debate that my receiver is broken.

It's not your receiver. It's either AllAmericanDirect or the local Fox station. It's only happening on that station.

yea thats what i explained to the guy warren that works for allamericandirect, then he got mad at me for debating him that it wasnt my receiver and then he threaten to taken away my distant networks and to make sure i am never a customer with them.

They want your money. It'd be stupid for him to cancel your account. They probably changed the picture so people on older TV's can watch it in 4x3. I like letterbox since it's easier on the eyes and most TV's are widescreen. Not to mention it's cutting the edges off when they change widescreen to standard.

Thanks for your email. Our signal comes directly from Fox 5 and is the same signal sent around the country. There is probably a setting on your television to reset. Please contact our customer service center at 800-909-9677 for assistance with this matter.

Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 3:11 AM
To: questions@mydistantnetworks.com
Subject: mydistantnetwork phone system not working

I've been trying to get through to you guys about a picture issue with the distant network channels you provide us. The picture is zoomed in on "fox5 ny" possible meant to fit a tv that is 4:3 instead of widescreen formatt causing the picture to cut off. Can you please look into issue and your phone system is not working. Everytime I call I get the following message "the person at this extension 2222 is not avaliable."

how did you find this out? allamericandirect customer service is horrible am ready to ask them for a refund for such sh*tting quality they provide for the price they charge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts