Name that Beer in honor of D10 and Directv's new HD channels!

Name that Beer!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
What I want to know is: are you absolutely sure that this porter will be ready by September 12, 2007? Or is this just another promise to be broken later. And you know what, my porter is better than yours...I had no plans to brew my porter yet, but now that I have heard that there is interest in porter, I have launched, er brewed, my own porters which now means that I have 38 batches of porter...right now....why wait until 9/12...come try my porters...and the bottles are much clearer than yours! :D :p

Maybe you can call it PQ Porter...the porter that is so dark, you won't notice the poor PQ :eureka

What I want to know is: are you absolutely sure that this porter will be ready by September 12, 2007? Or is this just another promise to be broken later. And you know what, my porter is better than yours...I had no plans to brew my porter yet, but now that I have heard that there is interest in porter, I have launched, er brewed, my own porters which now means that I have 38 batches of porter...right now....why wait until 9/12...come try my porters...and the bottles are much clearer than yours! :D :p

Maybe you can call it PQ Porter...the porter that is so dark, you won't notice the poor PQ :eureka

:D LOL

64 degrees and fermenting. No more then 2 weeks. I am kegging so just a few days in the keg to do krausing and some supplemental CO2 to help the flow. So I am ready for the 12th. Testing is good and I am submitting a new request to the FCC to start pumping in and around the 7th. All systems go! And it aint no watered down Beer Light. This is full strength, full color and all taste. No HD eerrrr Beer Light here.

Satel Lite.

OK, so it's "dark." So sue me. :p

Useful tag lines:

It's dark, but you'll be Lite headed.

"Bring me a beer, make it a Porter...I've got too much baggage..."

Must be nice being on the staff, and being able to start a "sticky" about beer in a D* forum. So in the spirit (no pun intended) of this thread, I nominate the name "Dark and Sticky". Maybe as added incentive, you can send a six-pack to the one who's suggestion you use. Good luck, I always wanted to try home brewing myself. Wouldn't mind becoming a taste tester for your brews either.:D

Ditto the 6-pack prize for the winner! :D

I dont have a problem with that. Keep the names coming and we will have a vote. I did take some liberties but why the heck not. Nothing going on until VOD is ACTUALLY available to folks and HD comes online. I got sick of the E* versus D* bickering. :cool:

I have no problem with you taking "liberties", as long as I get my six-pack. OK, that's being selfish - send a six-pack to evryone who posts in this thread!:D

I have no problem with you taking "liberties", as long as I get my six-pack. OK, that's being selfish - send a six-pack to evryone who posts in this thread!:D

Not sure how big the batch is, but we need to leave the guy with some of his own beer. One 6-pack sent to SC will be fine.

Oh, and for the record, not everyone in SC is as dense as South Carolina's Miss Teen USA candidate. :D ;) I for one know where U.S. Americans live. :p

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts