Name that Movie!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Green Mile

Now

"Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?"

Christmas Vacation

Now

"Where do they teach you to talk like this? In some Panama City "Sailor wanna hump-hump" bar, or is it getaway day and your last shot at his whiskey? Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here."

Nothing To Lose

Now

"You think you've been getting away with it all this time, standing by. Well, son... your bystanding days are over! You're in it now, up to your neck! They told me that you're a genius with explosives. Start proving it! "

And because I'm guilty of slowing this game down, here's a clue.....
Gregory Peck made this before '62

Guns of Navarone (a great classic too!)

Now

"All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the corps!"

(that should be pretty easy. :))

Aliens

Now

"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

(This one is tricky) :D

Chisum

Now
"Hey, Woman. Hey, Woman! Listen here. Since your old man ain't got no heart, maybe you like to see a real man. I bet you stay up late every night dreamin' you had a real man, don't ya? I'll tell you what. Bring your pretty little self over to my apartment tonight, and I'll show you a real man."

He does! That is a classic scene. He also says "Shut up old man!' to Burgess Meredith a couple of times.

"The Penguin"

Burgess Meredith- aka the "Original Penguin". Great call. Can you honestly talk about that guy eneough?

"Bullet holes the size of matzo balls!!!"

anyone?

He is great in the Grumpy Old Men movies.

Quote?

Any idea where that last quote is from?

How about this one?

"One minute we're hugging and kissing, the next he's acting like a f*cking jerk. Better teach this kid some manners"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)