NASA HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yes that info should have been announced by DirecTV earlier, I recorded the sd channel would have been nice to get the HD version. :mad: :thumbdown

I think this is only temporary for coverage of the solar eclipse.

Just the DIRECTV slate is showing now. Plus if it was a permanent HD channel addition to the lineup it wouldn't be listed as ch. "352-1."

I had it on C-Span in SD. Geez, I wish I would have known that. :(
If you watch C-Span, hook up your PC or Mac via HDMI to your TV and sign in with your DirecTV account on the C-Span website and that way you can watch it in HD. You get to watch C-Span 3 on it as well. That's what I do. They also have C-Span Radio on it. You might as well make a C-Span account as well if you want.

Just add It and CSPAN in HD already. I think there is enough interest in it to justify carriage.

My local cable company has 3 CSPAN's in HD, as well as Nasa, a local college bulletin board and PCN (Pennsylvania Cable Network). See, bandwidth can easily be wasted on that stuff by a local mom and pop cable company, why couldn't it be done by a massive corporation who has 50,000 times more resources?

Most people don't want to fiddle with computers and other inputs just to watch TV. These HD services should just be all together on our paid Directv service.
I agree, we shouldn't have to use other devices in order to get these channels in HD, especially for the amount of money we're paying for satellite service.

I agree, we shouldn't have to use other devices in order to get these channels in HD, especially for the amount of money we're paying for satellite service.
True, I feel the same way. But for right now it's your only option to watch these channels in HD on your TV as well as watch C-Span 3 unless you switch to cable or maybe add cable on top of your DirecTV subscription.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts