NASCAR 2010 Season

What's with all the JJ hatred going on ?
Can't handle one guy racing that much better than the rest ?

Winning one year might be luck, but when you win 3-4 years, thats not luck.

couple thoughts on this post........

Did you hear what Gordon said last week when JJ & Gordon got together? Gordon said "Oh he thinks he gets special treatment" or something of the nature. I still like when Gordon said "the 4 time is mad at me"...even today Gordon was pissed when JJ decided to block the one row with 7 to go and he was obviousl a slower car. I wish someone else would have been right behind him to knock him out of the way.

It seems like when JJ is having a bad race..."magically" something happens to get him higher in the race. A mysterious caution always seems to fly.

And the chase is more of a crap shoot. You can be 400 points down from the leader after 26 races and then all of a sudden you are maybe 10 points when the chase starts? They need to change the chase to if you win you get 50 bonus points, not 10

couple thoughts on this post........

Did you hear what Gordon said last week when JJ & Gordon got together? Gordon said "Oh he thinks he gets special treatment" or something of the nature. I still like when Gordon said "the 4 time is mad at me"...even today Gordon was pissed when JJ decided to block the one row with 7 to go and he was obviousl a slower car. I wish someone else would have been right behind him to knock him out of the way.

It seems like when JJ is having a bad race..."magically" something happens to get him higher in the race. A mysterious caution always seems to fly.

And the chase is more of a crap shoot. You can be 400 points down from the leader after 26 races and then all of a sudden you are maybe 10 points when the chase starts? They need to change the chase to if you win you get 50 bonus points, not 10

Heck Ice,
We've been talking about ways to change the Chase since it started.
I've always thought that not enough points were given for a win.

Personally, I think they should give the Winner 25 points more than the 2nd place guy.
I also would give the Pole Sitter 10 points for the Pole.

As far as JJ getting the curious Caution , I think that happens more than you think for others as well.
Oh we suddenly have Debris on the track..... that type of stuff.

As for Gordon crying ..... He's just pissed because his protege has passed him in popularity and is running much better than him.
Hell, I'd rather be in Gordon's shoes than Jr's ..... at least Gordon has won championships.
Jr also seems to have more than his share of bad luck.

Heck Ice,
We've been talking about ways to change the Chase since it started.
I've always thought that not enough points were given for a win.

Personally, I think they should give the Winner 25 points more than the 2nd place guy.
I also would give the Pole Sitter 10 points for the Pole.
BUt if qualifying gets rained out then no points awarded ;)

Jr also seems to have more than his share of bad luck.
that we can agree on.

He runs the #3 every once in a while in the Nationwide series. :)

Now I would be much more interested if it were in the Goodwrench colors.

Not to buy, just to see it out there on the track again. But only for a race or two .

I thought he has only drivin it once. I think I was in 2002 Daytona Nationwide race, and he won it.

I thought he has only drivin it once. I think I was in 2002 Daytona Nationwide race, and he won it.

I'm not sure how many times he's pulled it out, but there is ALWAYS talk about doing it, provided Mr. Childress is OK with it.
I think Childress still owns the #, so I'm sure he has to OK the idea.

I'm not sure how many times he's pulled it out, but there is ALWAYS talk about doing it, provided Mr. Childress is OK with it.

Actually NASCAR owns the numbers, but they allow the teams owners to handle them as they may to an extent. NASCAR owns the rights to each number and licenses them to teams annually.

Hey Jimbo. Did some more looking and you are right. He ran the 3 car at Charlotte in the spring of the same year he ran it at Daytona.
He didn't do so good that race.

I know. It was awsome!!!!!!!!!!!;):D

yes it was

last night I was watching the race and as soon as JJ got to almost a lap down I told my dad "10 bucks said a "mysterious" caution will come out"..well...Hornisch crashing wasnt a mysterious but the 1st thing Fox says is "boy thats the break JJ needed"

I almost cried when AJ crashed into him. ;)
I hope Petty gives him a nice bonus this week :)

My dad said jokingly "huh maybe they'll let him take his backup car out and get some laps in" :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)