NASCAR 2010 Season

First time ever that an owner holds the Daytona 500, Indy 500, & Brickyard 400 at the same time.

I hope he's alright to. He hit hard. Seems like all the cameras were focused on the 2 car and did not get any footage of saddlers wreck. I'm curious as to what happened. Looks like the 48 caused this.

Bad wreck...

Attachments

• vlcsnap-1005834.jpg
    vlcsnap-1005834.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 64
  • vlcsnap-1006655.jpg
    vlcsnap-1006655.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 79
  • vlcsnap-1006845.jpg
    vlcsnap-1006845.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 69
damn Johnson...took out the blue deuce by running into him

hope Sadler is OK

Kurts interview was great

Mike Massaro-"Kurt you ok"
Kurt-" Yeah I'm fine"
MM-What happened
KB-Got wrecked
MM-How did it happen
KB-48 tried to run through me

pretty well put :)

Glad Sadler's OK. What a cool non-arrogant demeanor he has about him. It's hard to believe he could walk away from a hit like that other than having the wind knocked out of him. What a proving ground for safety, just seems unbelievable..............

I would sure like to see this thing finish under green......it's not looking to good.:(

stardust3 said:
I hope he's alright to. He hit hard. Seems like all the cameras were focused on the 2 car and did not get any footage of saddlers wreck. I'm curious as to what happened. Looks like the 48 caused this.

He is ok. Wow!!!!!! Yes. Jimmy caused it. Congrats to Biffle. Get well jack!!!!!

Biffle Wins after 64 race winless streak.

A couple of days ago, I saw another clip of that driver who does a backflip off the top of his car. Has he ever crash-landed? If so, is it on youtune?

I did not see the wreck, only the quick highlights on the news, the Sports guy said JJ was bump drafting with Kurt when the wreck happened. :confused::):confused:

Which was it, an intentional wreck or a bump draft gone wrong ?

Seems like all the cameras were focused on the 2 car and did not get any footage of saddlers wreck. I'm curious as to what happened
Sadler checked up when he saw the #2 spin and someone behind Sadler didn't stop

That was a helluva wreck by Sadler. They said after the 1st race Pocono is getting safe walls on the backstretch but they didnt have enough time between the races (only 6 weeks) to get it done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts