NASCAR 2010 Season

I would BET you've never been to one then .... :)

Just funnin' with Mr I. Lettuce. He keeps coming into NBA forums to tell us he doesn't care about the NBA, and I tell him he at least cares enough to come into the forum. That's what I was doing here.

No disrespect to the constant left-turn sport. Not my thing, but if you guys enjoy it...Enjoy! :up

Sandra

Just funnin' with Mr I. Lettuce. He keeps coming into NBA forums to tell us he doesn't care about the NBA, and I tell him he at least cares enough to come into the forum. That's what I was doing here.

No disrespect to the constant left-turn sport. Not my thing, but if you guys enjoy it...Enjoy! :up

Sandra

Didn't mean anything derogatory by it, your welcome to come into the forum any time you want ... the more the better !

Sandra

Excuse me....they made right turns last weekend :rant:

BMS is less than 15 miles from here by way of the crow, better than twice that on the road. I was offered 2 free tickets to this evenings race, but turned them down. I've been there numerous times and have had a great time every time. On the other hand I do not like the hour long hike from the car to the stadium & then the 2 to 3 hr trip back to the house after the fact, considering it's only a little over 30 miles.

I enjoy it just as much from the recliner & the coverage from the living room is much better especially with pause, rewind, fast forward & the play by play coverage from the announcers.

Do you all remember "George the painter Wilson" featured on a bunch of commercials a few yrs ago? I did a dish install for him a while back. He is a true down to earth 1st class country fellow who really is a painter & employee for BMS. I probably shouldn't tell on here but the poor guy never made a dime on the commercials he was in. He was only paid his regular wage by BMS for the time he spent doing these commercials. Kind of rip in my opinion considering the money they rake in.

Kyle Busch is "Historic" winning all 3 events over the weekend .....

Yippie

He shouldn't be running all three any ways, does he have to win the feeder leagues to feel good.
In reality he should have been Black Flagged for taking Koslowski out in the closing laps of the Nationwide race.
Brad had the position clearly and Busch dumped him into the wall.

So for all of them that are saying he's so great. !sadroll:smug:no:facepalm:rant:

Yippie

He shouldn't be running all three any ways, does he have to win the feeder leagues to feel good.
In reality he should have been Black Flagged for taking Koslowski out in the closing laps of the Nationwide race.

So for all of them that are saying he's so great. !sadroll:smug:no:facepalm:rant:

Amen Brother!

Yippie

I bet you guys had no problem when Earnhardt, Sr. was doing the same things? When he took out Labonte out to win there, I guess that was just him being the Intimidator.

I know all you Junior fans hate anyone who actually lives up to the hype, unlike a guy who only has a name and hardly any ability. If his name were Smith, the criminal, err Hendrick, would of fired him already.

I bet you guys had no problem when Earnhardt, Sr. was doing the same things? When he took out Labonte out to win there, I guess that was just him being the Intimidator.

I know all you Junior fans hate anyone who actually lives up to the hype, unlike a guy who only has a name and hardly any ability. If his name were Smith, the criminal, err Hendrick, would of fired him already.

As an Earnhardt Sr. fan, I was not happy when the LaBonte wreck happened.

Your also forgetting that racing was a lot different back then.

Now on to this day and age.

Your gonna try and say that Busch didn't INTENTIONALLY wreck Brad ?

If that the case, fine, but theres no more need for me to discuss this with you.

That one was as bad as Busch Intentinally wrecking Jr when he had the lead going into the last corner of the race.

As far as I'm concerned, Busch can go back to the little tracks and play goody goody with the no names if he wants to play those rules.

Then again, he must think it's a real big deal to beat the truck guys, a bunch of racers just trying to make it to the end of the race.

It's rally surprised me that guys have not taken Busch out of these races .... Johnson seems to be getting taken out every week or so by ones that don't like the fact that he's a winner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts