Nascar 2011 Season

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
For some reason I just don't feel as excited as before. Hopefully somebody else will win it all this year.

Your welcome. I missed the race. Who won?

Went to the Bud Shootout. It was cold by Florida Standards. The cars went over 206 mph and I can see why NASCAR is concerned. We walked the track in the morning and again after the ARCA race. It's slick and one of the ARCA drivers said it was like Talladega now.

Went to the Bud Shootout. It was cold by Florida Standards. The cars went over 206 mph and I can see why NASCAR is concerned. We walked the track in the morning and again after the ARCA race. It's slick and one of the ARCA drivers said it was like Talladega now.

That is why they never wanted to repave it, but it had been so long and the track was starting to come apart, they had no choice.

Speed Network aired The Day , Remembering Dale Earnhardt. It got good ratings and was well done. They showed some video I've never seen before. Some of it's painful to watch. Watching Michael Waltrip being told about Dale being hurt, watching them take Earnhardt out of the ambulance . The only one better then this was the one Walmart put out that was narrated by Paul Newman . The Earnhardt family loved it. It was really good. I remember when it happened and I knew it was bad but not many people around me didn't think it was .

Michael Waltrip has a new book out. It's very honest and talks about many things including his divorce. Here is a chapter talking about the 2001 Daytona 500 win. Waltrip's Daytona triumph forever clouded by Earnhardt tragedy - Sprint Cup, NASCAR, Nationwide, Craftsman Trucks - CBSSports.com Sprint Cup, Nationwide, Trucks

Last edited:
Speed Network aired The Day , Remembering Dale Earnhardt. It got good ratings and was well done. They showed some video I've never seen before. Some of it's painful to watch. Watching Michael Waltrip being told about Dale being hurt, watching them take Earnhardt out of the ambulance . The only one better then this was the one Walmart put out that was narrated by Paul Newman . The Earnhardt family loved it. It was really good. I remember when it happened and I knew it was bad but not many people around me didn't think it was .

Michael Waltrip has a new book out. It's very honest and talks about many things including his divorce. Here is a chapter talking about the 2001 Daytona 500 win. Waltrip's Daytona triumph forever clouded by Earnhardt tragedy - Sprint Cup, NASCAR, Nationwide, Craftsman Trucks - CBSSports.com Sprint Cup, Nationwide, Trucks

I agree. Very tough at times, but an excellant program.

Thanks for sharing this ...

For you Earnhardt fans here is The Intimadator at Carowinds Theme Park . This is Kerry Earnhardt who looks more like Dale Sr. then Jr. does. This was at the grand opening.
Man I don't know if I can handle 500 miles of what I just saw from the first duel.
The 500 is going to be wild.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fox to use thermal camera replays for Daytona 500

Michael Hiestand
The network that made hockey pucks glow in the 1990s is back at it: In Sunday's Daytona 500, Fox will make cars glow.
P.S. Fox Sports chairman David Hill explains why Digger, the animated gopher, won't pop up on Fox's NASCAR coverage this season
Source & More: usatoday.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts