Nascar 2011 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Just think it took 5 wins out of the last 10 races for Tony to tie Edwards on points. That is a hell of a run.

Never even turned on the race. Was disheartened with the 2 that it came down to. Would like to see a complete turn about next year with some different drivers who normally don't win, championship or races.

like the last 5 years when JJ won they (ESPN) were more concerned about showing all the coverage of that instead of showing the winner of the race first (like they should) then see the champions celebration coverage

One of the best runs for a Championship I've seen in my lifetime, even if Carl or Tony are not your favorite Racers, this is what it's all about. For those who claim to be into 'NASCAR' or any form of motorized Racing and make statement's along the lines of "I'm not watching,,, because my driver wasn't in it" are nothing more than Fan-Boys and don't get-it! My favorite driver didn't win The Daytona-500 in 1998 (Dale Earnhardt SR Won), but I still cheered and hung out for the ceremony before heading for the exits,,Hell, I stay to the end of all the races I attend, every year, even if my fav. falls out of the race.

Tony-->:first:

Carl-->:second:​

One of the best runs for a Championship I've seen in my lifetime, even if Carl or Tony are not your favorite Racers, this is what it's all about. For those who claim to be into 'NASCAR' or any form of motorized Racing and make statement's along the lines of "I'm not watching,,, because my driver wasn't in it" are nothing more than Fan-Boys and don't get-it! My favorite driver didn't win The Daytona-500 in 1998 (Dale Earnhardt SR Won), but I still cheered and hung out for the ceremony before heading for the exits,,Hell, I stay to the end of all the races I attend, every year, even if my fav. falls out of the race.

Tony-->:first:

Carl-->:second:​

EVERY fan there has a Driver they root for.

Not safe for work!..
After I heard about the boos a couple of people got before the race, I thought about this song. :D

I am glad Smoke won too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts