Nascar 2011 Season

thats it?

hell folks get worse for having a "unapproved" part on the vehicle or being one millionth of an inch to low on inspection

Exactly. NASCAR and a few others say by being parked for the week end was a big hit in the Chase to KB. What ever!!! He wasn't going to do worth a sh*t anyway. He destroys any hopes Hornaday had to win the Truck championship. Put other drivers in jeopardy buy being in the wreck or picking up debris from the wreck. I could go on. This little cry baby AHOLE caused a lot more folks, teams, and I would say sponsers as well, a lot more money than NASCAR has taken from that little sh*t!!!!!

It's about time that Sponsors start DROPPING him, that would serve him right.
Also, it would be good for Joe Gibbs to NOT re up his contract whenever its up.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Jimbo said:
It's about time that Sponsors start DROPPING him, that would serve him right.
Also, it would be good for Joe Gibbs to NOT re up his contract whenever its up.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

I agree!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Looks like MARS (M&M's) is pulling out of Sponsoring Kyle Busch for at least the last 2 races this year ....
Next year, unknown as of now.
Gibbs had contacted Amarillo as a replacement for Busch for the final 2 races, but it looks like Kyle will remain in the seat, but without M&M's.

This is getting old ....
Kyle Busch has apologized for his actions that intentionally wrecked Hornaday and caused NASCAR to keep him out of races last weekend.
His TOP sponsor has pulled out the final 2 races, unfortunately a long time GIBBS sponsor has stepped up "Interstate Batteries" to be on Busch's car.
Good for Gibbs, bad for Busch.

This kid just doesn't get it.

How many more times will he be allowed to wreck people and say, "I'm sorry" and move on.

He has no remorse, he just has his typical "Oh Well" attitude ...

He was suppose to be on his BEST behavior THIS year because of his stupid actions previous.

It will be interesting to see what happens this week and next.

Not liking the looks of this race outcome at all. May have to skip the last the 2. :(

Not liking the looks of this race outcome at all. May have to skip the last the 2. :(

I was bouncing around, what happened, who won, is it over ?

Edit, I saw the last quarter lap, Khane won then Carl and Tony, so they go to the last race 3 points apart still.

It just seems odd that they can be 3 points apart at the end of next week and the 2nd place guy has 4 Wins and the 1st place guy, NONE in the Chase and the guy with 4 Wins doesn't win it.

It just seems odd that they can be 3 points apart at the end of next week and the 2nd place guy has 4 Wins and the 1st place guy, NONE in the Chase and the guy with 4 Wins doesn't win it.

I posted why last week

Edwards has finished 4,8,3,5,3,11,9,2,2
Smoke has finished 1,1,25,15,8,7,1,1,3

the 25th & 15th place finishes is why.

ALso for those who are wondering how they're still only 3 apart
Carl got 42 for 2nd place + 1 pt for leading a lap so 43 points
Smoke got 41 for 3rd place + 1 pt for leading a lap + 1 pt for most laps led so 43 points also

I posted why last week

Edwards has finished 4,8,3,5,3,11,9,2,2
Smoke has finished 1,1,25,15,8,7,1,1,3

the 25th & 15th place finishes is why.

ALso for those who are wondering how they're still only 3 apart
Carl got 42 for 2nd place + 1 pt for leading a lap so 43 points
Smoke got 41 for 3rd place + 1 pt for leading a lap + 1 pt for most laps led so 43 points also

Makes next week all the more interesting.

Who that is out of it, would take out someone so someone else could win !

Lets see, which would benefit Crybaby Kyle ?

Tony Stewart ran out of gas coming down pit lane after stretching his fuel WAY past the others.

Fortunately, it kicked back in and he was able to get to his pit !

I can imagine what that felt like, possibly losing the Championship on getting to your pit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)