Nascar 2011 Season

Another win for Rousch-Fenway and Ford Racing! Congrats to Edwards. I almost broke out in laughter as widdle Tony Stewart almost broke down in tears. F'n crybaby! Go back to your crib! Good to see #24 nail the wall as well. I felt bad for Kenseth, but he mustered up a 10th. On to Bristol in 2 weeks!

Another win for Rousch-Fenway and Ford Racing! Congrats to Edwards. I almost broke out in laughter as widdle Tony Stewart almost broke down in tears. F'n crybaby! Go back to your crib! Good to see #24 nail the wall as well. I felt bad for Kenseth, but he mustered up a 10th. On to Bristol in 2 weeks!

I can see your alliances live with the Fords .... by you simple comments.

Stewart DOMINATED the race thruout and all you have to say is quit bitching ?

His team made a mistake and it cost him the race, plain and simple, Edwards was the recipient of it.

I didn’t think I was trying to hide it. I am 110% behind Ford. My grandfather built his farm and his family using Ford farm equipment, every vehicle my family owned has been a Ford, and every NASCAR drivers I've ever rooted for had driven a Ford. The one American auto manufacture who isn't still in business solely due to tax payer bailouts. Both GM and Chrysler shouldn't even be in existence anymore. So yes my alliance and allegiance lives with Ford Motor Company. But I’d rather see a Chevy or Dodge in victory then a Toyota, which doesn’t even belong in NASCAR.

As for Stewie, I always thought he was a whiny little brat when he first came into NASCAR from the IRL, but I never imagined the widdle crybaby would almost breakdown on national TV. The little loser should just deal with it. Worse things have happened to better cars and drivers, that’s the sport, get over it you blubbering baby and suck it up!

I didn’t think I was trying to hide it. I am 110% behind Ford. My grandfather built his farm and his family using Ford farm equipment, every vehicle my family owned has been a Ford, and every NASCAR drivers I've ever rooted for had driven a Ford. The one American auto manufacture who isn't still in business solely due to tax payer bailouts. Both GM and Chrysler shouldn't even be in existence anymore. So yes my alliance and allegiance lives with Ford Motor Company. But I’d rather see a Chevy or Dodge in victory then a Toyota, which doesn’t even belong in NASCAR.

As for Stewie, I always thought he was a whiny little brat when he first came into NASCAR from the IRL, but I never imagined the widdle crybaby would almost breakdown on national TV. The little loser should just deal with it. Worse things have happened to better cars and drivers, that’s the sport, get over it you blubbering baby and suck it up!

I have figured it out. Charlie Sheen has been getting his talking points from Steve!

Actually, I didn't like Tony when he first came into NASCAR the first 3-4 years, for the last several years I have followed him and liking him very well.

Tony got a penalty when equipment got hung up on Tony's car and subsequently lost the race because of it, while at the SAME time, SAME Pit Stop, Edwards team lost a tire into another pit box, which should ALSO be a penalty, but he wasn't and subsequently WON the race .....

Btw, the interviews I saw, he never came close to BREAKING DOWN like you said.... that said, I saw several interview with him, but not all obviously.
Btw, watching Wind Tunnel at the moment and they haven't mentioned anything like that.

Looks like lots of empty seats in Bristol today, especially considering the record setting sell outs they had year after year.

They are blaming the economy for alot of it, with gas prices rising daily.
Checkout some of the blogs and also the Bristol Facebook. "Many are turned off by the two- and three-wide racing we've seen since the track was repaved and reconfigured from a one-groove track in 2007. They miss the fender-bending action that made tempers flare because the only way to pass was to bump somebody out of the way."
Also to be fair they did forecast rain . I think it was a combo of many things. And I have to wonder if HD is starting to effect it. Watching the race at home might be what many enjoy.

Checkout some of the blogs and also the Bristol Facebook. "Many are turned off by the two- and three-wide racing we've seen since the track was repaved and reconfigured from a one-groove track in 2007. They miss the fender-bending action that made tempers flare because the only way to pass was to bump somebody out of the way."
Also to be fair they did forecast rain . I think it was a combo of many things. And I have to wonder if HD is starting to effect it.
Watching the race at home might be what many enjoy.

I most definitely do. I am only about 45 minutes from there & opt to watch in on TV, was even offered free tickets. Don't get me wrong, it is a awesome place to watch a live race. The traffic jams, not being able to keep up with race(noise beyond belief, even with earplugs) & the constant flow of drunks that will inevitably spill a beer on your shoulder make the living room a more desirable place to be.

Also to be fair they did forecast rain . I think it was a combo of many things. And I have to wonder if HD is starting to effect it. Watching the race at home might be what many enjoy.

It will be interesting to see how the Night race is attended, it's always a TOP race.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)