Nascar 2011 Season

so when Shrubby veered left purposely (after Bowyer spun and crashed) and took out Harvick you're saying he was loose?

Heck even DW who always says something didnt have anything to say after the replay

so when Shrubby veered left purposely (after Bowyer spun and crashed) and took out Harvick you're saying he was loose?

Heck even DW who always says something didnt have anything to say after the replay

No, I'm saying @ that point when he spun Harvick he was not loose. Harvick was just extremely retaliating up to that point & imo put shrubby in the position to do the only thing he could which was to spin Harvick or have Harvick spin him.

No, I'm saying @ that point when he spun Harvick he was not loose. Harvick was just extremely retaliating up to that point & imo put shrubby in the position to do the only thing he could which was to spin Harvick or have Harvick spin him.

Busch INTENTIONALLY spun Harvick because he was MAD that Harvick basically bump drafted him, Harvick hit Busch squarely from behind, no way would this spin Busch, however after Bowyer was wrecking, Busch clearly dumped Harvick, it was just as obvious as when he dumped Earnhardt Jr in the last corner of what should have been a Jr. WIN a few years back.

All you have to do is look at the tire when it happened and clearly see which direction it was pointing.

Busch INTENTIONALLY spun Harvick because he was MAD that Harvick basically bump drafted him, Harvick hit Busch squarely from behind, no way would this spin Busch, however after Bowyer was wrecking, Busch clearly dumped Harvick, it was just as obvious as when he dumped Earnhardt Jr in the last corner of what should have been a Jr. WIN a few years back.

All you have to do is look at the tire when it happened and clearly see which direction it was pointing.

At the point when they were 3 wide. The 18, 29 & 33. The 29 from the way I was looking at it was being extremely reckless bouncing off the side of the 18 which in turn got him loose & took out Bowyer. There is no doubt the 18 intentionally hooked the 29 after Bowyer was gone. I ain't saying what the 18 did was right, but imo it was at that point when they were 3 wide shrubby got pipped off and retaliated, not the bump before. I feel the recklessness on Harvick wasn't an issue until they were 3 wide also & it was clearly not a smart move for Busch to take out Harvick either. Even though I probably would of done the same in the heat of the moment. Either way tensions are going to be high between these 2 for some time to come.

At the point when they were 3 wide. The 18, 29 & 33. The 29 from the way I was looking at it was being extremely reckless bouncing off the side of the 18 which in turn got him loose & took out Bowyer. There is no doubt the 18 intentionally hooked the 29 after Bowyer was gone. I ain't saying what the 18 did was right, but imo it was at that point when they were 3 wide shrubby got pipped off and retaliated, not the bump before. I feel the recklessness on Harvick wasn't an issue until they were 3 wide also & it was clearly not a smart move for Busch to take out Harvick either. Even though I probably would of done the same in the heat of the moment. Either way tensions are going to be high between these 2 for some time to come.

Yes, I agree ...

Harvick clearly got loose which is what probably caused the Boywer accident, but as you mentioned they had been bumping all along and Crybaby Kyle clearly dumped him as he always does when things don't go his way.

Yes! Another great win for Rousch! Looks like that two tire call was the right one for Matt, I'm glad he was able to pass and blow by traitor Martin. I wished Edwards would have cracked the top 5, but oh well, he extended his points lead.

The stands were pretty empty. I went to both Dover races last year, the stands were not as full in last years Spring race as I would have thought. The fall race had a better turn out though. Too bad last years race didn't have this years result.

dsc00290l.jpg

So lemme see here Stevie

You show up here and gloat only when a Ford wins....otherwise you're like my hair...nowhere to be found. Last time you posted in here is when Kenseth won
Kinda like in the NHL playoffs thread. You were in there running your mouth about "Buffalo rules Philly sucks" then Philly starts to win and you are no where there? Hmmmmmmm
How about last week when Cousin Carl finished 2nd? I guess that wasnt good enough for you to post in the thread :rolleyes:
Or a couple weeks ago when Ford had 2 guys in top 5?

hmmmm........

Mark Martin a traitor? How? Because Rousch told him he didnt have a ride for Mark so Mark left? Yep Mark is the traitor :rolleyes:

I completely missed the whole race & forgot to set a dvr timer. I like the Saturday night races, easier for me to watch live.

So lemme see here Stevie

You show up here and gloat only when a Ford wins....otherwise you're like my hair...nowhere to be found. Last time you posted in here is when Kenseth won
Kinda like in the NHL playoffs thread. You were in there running your mouth about "Buffalo rules Philly sucks" then Philly starts to win and you are no where there? Hmmmmmmm
How about last week when Cousin Carl finished 2nd? I guess that wasnt good enough for you to post in the thread :rolleyes:
Or a couple weeks ago when Ford had 2 guys in top 5?

hmmmm........

Mark Martin a traitor? How? Because Rousch told him he didnt have a ride for Mark so Mark left? Yep Mark is the traitor :rolleyes:

So whats it to ya? I don't have to answer to you!

And not that it's any of your damn business, but I didn't watch the previous two races.

hmmm...having a hissy fit I see

so you watch the 500 (Bayne wins...runs a Ford)
next week Bayne blows up (but you posted)

then no posts until Ford wins
then no posts until Ford wins

hmmm...interesting. My point previously still stands whether you like it or not :)

I don't care what you like, dislike, post or don't post. You hold no relevance in my life. Just some gnat on a message board is all you are. While I appreciate that fact you are obsessing over my posts, fact is I wasn’t home for the race two weeks ago and I forgot last week was a night race. And no no hissy fit, just my way of telling you to shove your opinions!

I don't care what you like, dislike, post or don't post.
obviously it must bother you because you keep responding (unlike when the Flyers beat the Sabres you were no where to be found...I found that funny)

You hold no relevance in my life.
and you hold none in mine too...whats your point?
Just some gnat on a message board is all you are.
a staff member here by the way :) At least I post informative info here and not "oh cable is so dreamy" posts :rolleyes: and posts about your favorite teams/manufacturer only when they do good
And no no hissy fit, just my way of telling you to shove your opinions!
telling a mod to "shove his opinions" will get you a quick exit from here for a while...just so you know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)