Nascar 2011 Season

Ambrose wrecked Vickers and Kane. Vickers then moved right up the track and blocked Ambrose from getting by him. They were just sitting on the track for a little bit because Vickers would not let Ambrose by. Vickers would back up and move forward to block Ambrose from moving.

Looks like Vickers took the Kyle Busch school of NASCAR behavior school.

JR has now caused 2. He doesn't even get the free pass since he caused the wreck. :D

I heard that ....
His season has went down so quickly, if he makes it, I don't see him doing anything.

In the first 15 races he was running soooo well, it was refreshing to see him race .... now you don't hear anything about him and his Crew Chief, the CF was the one keeping him positive and all thought this year would be better ... something happened half way thru the year and it's been downhill since.

Points for the chase
Kyle and Harvick at 2012
Gordon at 2009
Kenseth at 2006
Carl, Jimmie, Kurt and Newman at 2003
Stewart, Jr, Brad K and Hamlin at 2000

Jr. managed to finish 3rd ?, thats GREAT for him and his team, also moved him up from 10th in points to 5th Ithink I heard.
Next week will be critical for him, if he does well and is competitive, he'll continue to improve and have fun, if he goes down in flames like many other times, his Chase will be dismal.

Iceberg said:
Jr finished 3rd because 5 guys ahead of him ran out of gas ;)

Had I heard he ended 8th, I would have been happy, consdering how he had been running of late.

Fwiw, gas milage racing is unfortunately a BIG part of racing and the guys at the top have all won races on fuel milage.

Btw, I don't remember who it was, but one of the drivers said that won't happen next year when they change to fuel injectors .... well see.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

points after Chicago
'
1 KEVIN HARVICK 2054
2 TONY STEWART 2047
3 CARL EDWARDS 2044
4 KURT BUSCH 2043
5 DALE EARNHARDT JR. 2041
6 BRAD KESELOWSKI 2040
7 RYAN NEWMAN 2040
8 JIMMIE JOHNSON 2038
9 KYLE BUSCH 2035
10 MATT KENSETH 2030
11 JEFF GORDON 2029
12 DENNY HAMLIN 2013

dfergie said:
For those with Hot Pass, do you watch it or the race? myself I stay mainly with Hot Pass....

I watch mostly the race, I often forget about the HP.

I find watching HP, I miss things going on elsewhere on the track.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)