NASCAR 2013 season

she starts in 40th......funny how it says owners points yet there were only 43 cars qualifying for the race

she did.....technically
Top 36 only qualify on speed. The rest on "owners points" or "past champions" but with only 43 cars qualifying they basically line up 1-43 on speed

Ok. So where has NASCAR burried the line up for Sundays race? They keep making thier website crappier every year.

I agree and was going to ask the same thing ....

Nascars website continues to SUX ...

You'd think they would have a icon/link something posted at the TOP of the MAIN page so people that might be interested in watching the race can come in and see where thier favorite driver is starting.

Last edited:
NASCAR site you have to click on schedule, then the race
http://www.nascar.com/en_us/sprint-cup-series/standings/results/2013/subway-fresh-fit-500.html

I noticed the Nationwide lineup was on the front page

The link you posted worked fine, but when I tried the click Schedule then the race, I just got the race, no options for qualifying.

edit:
Nevermind, I found it, they still could have made it MUCH easier to find and it SHOULD be posted on the Front page ...

Who's in charge of that site anyways.

yup nice to see Edwards win

and old Jimmy crybaby whining after the race that on the last restart Edwards slowed down then gunned it to take a huge lead and that isnt right. Hey whiner.....Edwards was the leader. He can do whatever he wants as long as its within the rules

yup nice to see Edwards win

and old Jimmy crybaby whining after the race that on the last restart Edwards slowed down then gunned it to take a huge lead and that isnt right. Hey whiner.....Edwards was the leader. He can do whatever he wants as long as its within the rules

I was happy to see him win. It's been a long time coming. I wish BK or Hamlin would have took the second spot from Johnson. I also noticed Danica spin out. I expected that at Phoenix though it wasn't her own doing (tire blew out). Next week is one of the 1.5 mile cookie cutters at Vegas.

Still not a fan of the gen 6 cars.Way too many right tire blowouts.Very dangerous for all drivers.Was glad to see an actual pass or 2,albeit taking a shortcut on the apron.Nascar has a lot of work to do on these cars imo.

Still not a fan of the gen 6 cars.Way too many right tire blowouts.Very dangerous for all drivers.Was glad to see an actual pass or 2,albeit taking a shortcut on the apron.Nascar has a lot of work to do on these cars imo.

I agree. I have not found the quality of racing to be that much better with the new car and the tire blowouts are dangerous and will be even more so at high speed tracks like Atlanta or Texas where guys won't be riding in a "cushion" or big pack like Daytona. I will say that the actual racing was more to my liking yesterday as opposed to last week but that is just a quality of two totally different tracks.

I agree. I have not found the quality of racing to be that much better with the new car and the tire blowouts are dangerous and will be even more so at high speed tracks like Atlanta or Texas where guys won't be riding in a "cushion" or big pack like Daytona. I will say that the actual racing was more to my liking yesterday as opposed to last week but that is just a quality of two totally different tracks.

Places like Martinsville will be closely watched as thats one place where braking will be extreme, heavy breaking will show the same issues with the tires and heat.

Places like Martinsville will be closely watched as thats one place where braking will be extreme, heavy breaking will show the same issues with the tires and heat.

Indy is hard on tires too.

Week 14- NFL Picks

Football As Football

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)