Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Let's go racing boys.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Can't wait for Thursday for the Twin 125's ... I know it's not that name anymore and probably not that length either, don't know why they have to mess with a GREAT thing.

Thursday night on Fox !

Danica was not happy with Denny, but I didn't see anything wrong with what he did. It isn't his fault she was that loose.....ON the track. I know what you were thinking.

Reactions: fhsucade07
Nooooooo!!!!!!! Auto Racing season is from Memorial Day through Labor Day. We don't a NASCAR Forum stickied 11-months out of the year...Memorial Day through Labor Day and two weeks in November only, please!!!

yet we apparently need college football and NFL threads stickied 12 months a year

yet we apparently need college football and NFL threads stickied 12 months a year
I think they should be up to a month prior to and afterwards.
So yes NASCAR should go from at least Feb thru Nov.
As for College and Pro football, I can see the all year round to a degree, seeing they are hugely popular.

Reactions: Rey
Tyler Reddick put his F-150 in Victory Circle for the first time ever in the Camping World Truck Series, Ryan Reed puts his Mustang in Victory Circle for the First time ever in the Xfinity Series. Come on Ford guys make it a perfect weekend! I would love to see Blaney crown the #21 car with another Daytona 500 Championship, but I know that is very unlikely.

Great finish to Xfinity race. As much as I like Brad Keselowski it’s always nice to see a full time guy get a win and gain experience in the lower series', as long as a blue oval is on the car.

There are two TV events every year that make me tear up with American Pride, the National Anthem and flyover at the Super Bowl and the National Anthem and flyover a few weeks later at the Daytona 500.

Car was found. Another report said that the truck, trailer and engine were not.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nasca...reported-stolen-has-been-found-164555000.html

That sucks. I saw an article about this on my Google News feed shortly after it was first reported yesterday. I chuckled a little bit at first, but I feel bad. These small, underfunded teams are doing all they can to survive. When you add up the $250K of the car, $100K of the spare engine, all the other equipment, plus the cost of the pickup truck and trailer, that’s upwards of a half of a million dollars that was lost from a team where every penny counts. At least the car was recovered.

Yesterday in Sprint cup Qualifying 13 teams failed inspection

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nasca...iling-to-go-through-inspection-234814516.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)