NASCAR 2015 season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Your final 4
Gordon
Harvick
Kyle Busch
Truex Jr
Here is why I think the Chase 16 should be the only ones on the track for the Chase races, look at those that were knocked out by those that were not in the contention. (I know it will never happen because of sponsors)

Also to add more to it, lets remove the 4 driver that don't move on each segment.
This way we have the final 4 racing ... let them decide things instead of some guy running 37th in point taking out a Top guy.

Reactions: fred555
Well here it is.....what started in January with testing and February with the Daytona qualifying, then the 150s........today is the last day of the NASCAR season

Your 4 finalists start 3rd (Kyle), 5th (Gordon), 11th (Truex) and 13th (Happy Harvick)

Well here it is.....what started in January with testing and February with the Daytona qualifying, then the 150s........today is the last day of the NASCAR season

Your 4 finalists start 3rd (Kyle), 5th (Gordon), 11th (Truex) and 13th (Happy Harvick)
And it will start all over again next month !

What a break they get from all that driving .... sheeesh.

Gordon finished 6th in his "final" race

I know earlier in the year he said it was his last year racing full time and he may run some races. But honestly I don't see him doing that. If he does race again I hope its just some of the bigger races and not that he becomes one of those drivers who only races at the beginning of the year so a car has a past champion provisional. But with his lifetime contract with Hendrick (and Hendricks partnership with a couple race teams) it is possible (although I wouldn't like that).

Cool pre-race thing with Gordon and the King. King gave him 93 $1 bills (for his 93 wins) but the reason behind it is the King gave every driver a money clip when he had his last race (which was Gordon's 1st),

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)