NASCAR 2016 season

Ironic that Dale Jr. crashed out during one of his Nationwide commercials.

Reactions: Mr Tony
Nascar has been successful .... in changing the car design to make racing very boring at the Super Speedways.

Elliott's Luck ran out ?

Where was the Luck ?
He's a rookie, give the guy a break, he's gonna be very good.
Not attacking him. He has done much better than I expected with the pole and winning Saturday. Plate races are a crapshoot. You always need to have some luck to be in the right place to win.

Not attacking him. He has done much better than I expected with the pole and winning Saturday. Plate races are a crapshoot. You always need to have some luck to be in the right place to win.
Did you really expect him to win in his very first Daytona 500 ?
I didn't, I would have been thrilled for him had he been in the top 15.

Wow, what a race. That was close. Glad Denny got his first one.

Reactions: Mr Tony
Oh and if you saw the very beginning of the prerace when you saw the signs that said "Drivers" and "Broadcasters" raise your hand if you DIDNT think "gee I wonder if Gordon is going to walk where it says drivers" :rolleyes:

Wow!

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/stewart-haas-racing-leaving-chevrolet-ford-2017-142748860--nascar.html

I can't see myself rooting for his cast of critters, except for maybe Boyer. Who really isn't a factor week in and week out.
This kinda thing happens every year somewhere.
I've always rooted for Tony to do well and now that he's not racing after (possibly) this year, he doesn't car about what he's driving ... seeing he's not and Ford made a great offer to him.

Thats also how toyota got Joe Gibbs ...
Really wish Gibbs would stand up and come back to where he belongs !

If his team wasn't5 running toys, toyota wouldn't even be in the circuit.

Did you really expect him to win in his very first Daytona 500 ?
I didn't, I would have been thrilled for him had he been in the top 15.
Yes that's it. I figure he could win the championship in the first race as well.
Face palm :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts