NASCAR 2016 season

As he should have ...
Hes still the same, sadly Joe Gibbs just puts up with it.
Don't agree. I hated him for years but when he came back after his leg injury he really finally did seem to change.

I'm sure next week now something will happen and I'll be eating crow..

Don't agree. I hated him for years but when he came back after his leg injury he really finally did seem to change.

I'm sure next week now something will happen and I'll be eating crow..
He's starting too change, but you wait and you'll see him blow up.
He's already walked out on the media after things didn't go his way, which is a Nascar mandate to speak to the media when requested.

He's starting too change, but you wait and you'll see him blow up.
He's already walked out on the media after things didn't go his way, which is a Nascar mandate to speak to the media when requested.
I have no issue with that. Media is a disgrace and a joke.

Part of what frustrates me about him is the media always making him sound so great ... Oh man, he can sweep the weekend ... Yippie, he went out and ran against the Truck guys and won, or about 5 guys in the Nationwide series ... and when he wins they always add those wins into his record when talking about the Sprint Cup series ... thats not right, they don't add the other guys wins from other series.
and with the new "chase" format if cup guys keep winning in Xfinity what good is a chase format where win and you're in?

They had this the other day about the "busch-whackers" as they were called back in the day. They should limit it to 5 races. But NASCAR won't

and with the new "chase" format if cup guys keep winning in Xfinity what good is a chase format where win and you're in?

They had this the other day about the "busch-whackers" as they were called back in the day. They should limit it to 5 races. But NASCAR won't
I agree, and the won't ...
They won't because they claim that it brings in fans to that race wehn the Cup guys go down to race, and they are probably right.

I honestly think the xfinity series would die if not for the cup drivers. Used to be sustaining and developing talent. Now it's pretty much just r and d for the big cups teams. The little guy can't compete and the fans don't even know them.

I wouldnt be surprised if the trucks are gone in 5 years.

I honestly think the xfinity series would die if not for the cup drivers. Used to be sustaining and developing talent. Now it's pretty much just r and d for the big cups teams. The little guy can't compete and the fans don't even know them.

I wouldnt be surprised if the trucks are gone in 5 years.
I disagree with the use to be for developing talent. ... Have you seen the number of new drivers in the last several years.

Well there is a shocker. There is no developing talent anymore. Drivers come either so good they go straight to cup (chase Elliott, blaney, Larson, ) and take off. The other ones troll in non cup series for years and don't go anywhere (Sadler, Bubba Wallace, Stenhouse, Reagan Smith, ). Or they get into cup where they have no business being (Danica, Trevor Bayne, ). No one since Brad keselowski really grew in non cup into a constant force then went into cup as a force. Brad was pathetic the first few years in cup but he developed as much as I can't stand him. Now it's you go straight to the big show in cup or you just blow...

See what I mean ...
Kyle wins last night's race (glad I didn't make it to the end) and the media gushes over him ....
He's won 4 straight races ..... Yada Yada Yada ...
yes that's true, but not 4 straight Sprint Cup, so what's the big deal.

I swear he could go down to Tony's track in Eldora and win and they would count that.
If he races during the week I'm sure that they count that too.
So the media is also to blame for the sickness they have with covering the spoiled arragant driver.

Yep. DW has gone from his Danica lovefest to Kyle lovefest

"oh last week he drove 750 laps and this week is 800 miles"
SO WHAT???

At least it hadnt got to when ESPN had races and their beyond lovefest with JJ

Yep. DW has gone from his Danica lovefest to Kyle lovefest

"oh last week he drove 750 laps and this week is 800 miles"
SO WHAT???

At least it hadnt got to when ESPN had races and their beyond lovefest with JJ
It will, this is worse than when Jeff Gordon was winning all the time.

What do you expect? It's the evil stepchild bipolar media who only live to build you up, ask stupid questions over and over and over, then turn on ya and tear ya down....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)