Nascar Hot Pass !!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
Original poster
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa
Did anyone see for NEW customers Directv is offering Nascar pack for Half price.2 payments or $24.50. But current customers only get $20 off.What a crock ! :mad: I'm calling to complain.I wonder what else New customers can get for less then a customer of 5 years.

Just called them! And they will not give it to me for the same price as a new customer!NOT HAPPY! They can't knock off a stinking $20. Com'on!!

they do a lot of things that don't make sense. but it does appear new customers can get better deals. you can always send an email complaint. they will answer and they might have someone from retention call you!

I talked with retention. Lets just say if the new HD wasn't comming out ,,,, I was a New Dish network customer.It all comes down to customer service.And directv's SUCKS!!!

you can try to be persistent!

i happen to prefer the email method because then i have a paper trail if they try to put the screws to me. just my preference, though.

Well let me throw out a testimony for Hotpass. IT SUCKS. I am a die-hard Dale Jr fan. Dale is almost always available as one of the five drivers showcased weekly. So I've watched the entire Hotpass presentation of Dale's car every week. Whoever is responsible for producing these channels is completely clueless regarding Nascar racing and what the viewer wants to see. What I've come to realize is: This channel is sponsored by Budweiser, therefore it's essentially a 3 hour Bud commercial not a race presentation. In-car coverage is spotty at best. Some weeks they show as little as 20 minutes of actual forward-looking in-car footage. They spend 90% of the time zoomed in on the side of his car (that's where the Bud logo is coincidentally). On top of that . . . it's all LOW DEF.

I'm a Nascar fan and a Dale Jr fan. But I won't be re-upping my Hotpass subsciption unless they figure out how to present a race to race fans.

Save your money.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts