Nascar on TNT-HD review

tsduke

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2007
Iowa
For those who have TNT-HD through cable, D* or E*, how was the PQ? The Michigan race was terrible on E* and TNT is claiming nothing is wrong so I thought it would be nice to see how it was with other providers.

Watch the HDNet Version Thursday night and see how it looks...

i was watching the highlights of the race on sportscenter which is 720p and that would get rid of the motion "blur" that 1080i gives you but i still saw the problems of the picture that were displayed during the race on Sportscenter.

If you are talking the NASCAR race there, it looked good on Comcast here, not quite the quality that you would get from FOX. It's was still a good picture

If you are talking the NASCAR race there, it looked good on Comcast here, not quite the quality that you would get from FOX. It's was still a good picture

Were you watching the same race as the rest of us? You are talking about in HD right? Because it looked like poop.

The picture was horrible in HD a red car going by left red streaks and close ups were blurry then they would clear up. Thought it was my vision but my son called from St Louis during the race and he had the same problem.

Red's were really bad on FIOS. Really bad. They trailed, and pixelated horrible. The commercials were ok, but the live feeds were pretty much unwatchable for me.

-John

The Nascar race I am talking about was the Michigan International Speedway 6/17 on TNT. Don't know what the difference in feed would be but it looked good, as I stated not as good as when Fox does the broadcast(although I have seen times when Fox seems to take the first few minutes of a race to really get the cameras tweaked) 3 of the HD sets were on and it looked good in all the different rooms, Speed channel is the one that shows "poop"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts