National Geographic HD coming to D* early '07

Status
Please reply by conversation.
You created misinformation from my posts

1) I never said the DirecTV Plus W/HD would include 10 HD channels but rather there was a 10 channel difference in the packages. We can only assume it is 10 HD channels. We also must assume the CSR not mistaken.

2) I also said the CSR indicated the packages would not go into effect until March 1st.

3) According to D*, you would not begin getting billed for these new packages until your March billing cycle.

were on the same page now, The packages would be offered starting tommorow, but pricing wise we will see nothing until march 1st meaning I can switch tommorow, but March 1st is when it will get the bill cycle!

I guess I should have been more specific with my question; I am looking for actual titles so I can look them up and see if I will be interested.. As opposed to "some good shows and stuff".

My favorites
Seconds from Disaster
The Final Report
Naked Science
Is it Real?
Explorer
In The Womb

There are a whole lot of documentaries taken from various topics like religion, social justice, politics, and many others.

Most of these documentaries are HD but lots of the footages are SD because they are only available in SD. To me this is a better channel than TNT HD or Universal HD. NGHD has lots of good programs with contemporary issues.

My favorites
Seconds from Disaster
The Final Report
Naked Science
Is it Real?
Explorer
In The Womb

There are a whole lot of documentaries taken from various topics like religion, social justice, politics, and many others.

Most of these documentaries are HD but lots of the footages are SD because they are only available in SD. To me this is a better channel than TNT HD or Universal HD. NGHD has lots of good programs with contemporary issues.

Sean my wife and I just watched that in the womb and I have to say that was amazing, we dont watch too much tv but when we saw the advertisments we made sure we had the time it took to watch it!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)