National HD Channel Roll-Out Plans

Status
Please reply by conversation.
This tells you that all the D* advertising must be working :)

Jimbo

Heck Jimbo - we KNOW the ads are working - just review what the cable execs said in the video Scott G posted in the D* is the HD leader thread.

Wonder how many people buy PROCEDE because of the famous Guiseeppe Franco of Beverly Hills?

Trust me if I had access to the database I would have an automatic delete trigger associated to your posts. And I would sleep very nicely at night. I am sure that goes for thousands of other fellow members. :p
Hardly, I would never put V on the ignore list or any others either, like some previously have said, It's fun to read others post, you get thier opinions and take them with a grain of salt !

Jimbo

My prediction - 3 weeks from Tomorrow.

78 HD channels.

A little birdie told me. Let's see if he is right-on again. Oh - he said there will be a couple of pleasant suprises as well!

(Sooner would be ok in my book though - :) )

78 HD channels.

A little birdie told me. Let's see if he is right-on again.

Is it good enough yet to do a countdown to September 12th? Either way, all signs look good and I am happy with the bits and pieces of info saying all going very well. :up

Can you list the 78 channels?

No - for some reason he won't give me that - at least not yet. Some have had absolutely no publicity he says, others are of course already known. But I will keep at it, and post whatever it is I find out.

Wonder how many people buy PROCEDE because of the famous Guiseeppe Franco of Beverly Hills?

Hell, I wish my hair was that thick!!! :D

But I know his didn't get that way from a shampoo or treatment once every 90 days, and I know mine won't either :(

78 HD channels.

A little birdie told me. Let's see if he is right-on again. Oh - he said there will be a couple of pleasant suprises as well!

Man, you are a tease! So the 12th you say? EXCELLENT!!!! And did I hear you not say VOD? ;)

78 HD channels.

Maybe your position here doesn't allow you to do so, but you ought to post this (and what you said before about unannounced channels being lit up) on this thread on avsforum for the benefit of the E* fanboys. I know you posted on it already with a comment that got a rise out of some people.

DirecTV the HDTV Leader for the Moment? - AVS Forum

My prediction, a few (15) channels next Tuesday, then a few more each Tuesday next month. With VOD by the end of September.:hungry:

Maybe your position here doesn't allow you to do so, but you ought to post this (and what you said before about unannounced channels being lit up) on this thread on avsforum for the benefit of the E* fanboys. I know you posted on it already with a comment that got a rise out of some people.

DirecTV the HDTV Leader for the Moment? - AVS Forum

Just read that thread over there; what a bunch of CRYING about @SJI$!

I slowed my replies to new users seeking info here because of all the baseless crying and twisting of facts and hijacking of threads, but boy, over there it is crazy worse.

Just read that thread over there; what a bunch of CRYING about @SJI$!

I slowed my replies to new users seeking info here because of all the baseless crying and twisting of facts and hijacking of threads, but boy, over there it is crazy worse.

This is one reason I never go there anymore.

Jimbo

What About the CW Network?

Any news on adding the CW Network in HD? I would like to watch Smallville in HD this season, esp. for the season opener. SuperGirl comes to the show!!!! And, she is HOT!!!!

This is one reason I never go there anymore.

Jimbo

I only go there for local OTA digital info. Thats it. Straight link and check periodically. I am awaiting info on our local PBS station thats trying to go live but cant get a digital assignment blessed by the FCC.

Any news on adding the CW Network in HD? I would like to watch Smallville in HD this season, esp. for the season opener. SuperGirl comes to the show!!!! And, she is HOT!!!!

I don't watch Smallville, but I do know it's on HDNet on a regular basis, this must be reruns I'd imagine ...

Jimbo

Not being picky with nice background info, but is that 78 channels added to what's already in place, or 78 channels including what's already in place?

Didn't ask. I will be speaking with him again early ;next week. Let's see what he lets me know then.

Status
Please reply by conversation.